Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 04 2022, 09:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elayne Williams View Post
My train on Farm 20 isn't recognizing the Long Flowers car, so that's why it's only 9 long cars.
How can I fix that?
Hi Elayne Williams,
It may not be recognizing that car but when I physically counted cars on that train I saw only 9.
To reconnect the flowers car. you will have to wait until the train returns and unload it. Do not dispatch it. Then use the yellow hand to reposition the flowers car. Check in the status by clicking on the engine. Do not just highlight the engine to see as that is not reliable to determine if it is connected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 04 2022, 09:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbread rob ertson View Post
Ever since the change over, I have not been able to accelerate my trains,

I let the game run the trains, claim the rewards and then dispatch again

Now w/ the new farm pass, what are the chances of getting this fixed..
Hi Gingerbread robertson,
I am sorry but that is a Facebook caused issue and as far as we know they have not fixed this yet. There isn't anything that Farm Town can do to fix this issue that has affected some for so long.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 04 2022, 11:21 AM

I am having trouble with trains. No neighbors are showing. No neighbors are showing under the toggle farmtown console. all blank faces and no names. My requests show a name and no face. This is for wall requests: We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall, there is nothing for other either. I have rebooted, cleaned the mem cache and more. Even changed browsers and that didn't help. My USER ID number is: 1334012832 Build No: 386.
Old Sep 04 2022, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheroulo View Post
I am having trouble with trains. No neighbors are showing. No neighbors are showing under the toggle farmtown console. all blank faces and no names. My requests show a name and no face. This is for wall requests: We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall, there is nothing for other either. I have rebooted, cleaned the mem cache and more. Even changed browsers and that didn't help. My USER ID number is: 1334012832 Build No: 386.
Hi sheroulo

It seems facebook is doing something in the server you are using so data is not being transfered.

If you wish you can contact Support to let them know about this problem. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Sep 04 2022, 08:42 PM

Mary Marcel,
Thank you so very much! I'll try support first.
Have a great rest of the Holiday weekend.
Blessings,
Sher
Old Sep 04 2022, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheroulo View Post
Mary Marcel,
Thank you so very much! I'll try support first.
Have a great rest of the Holiday weekend.
Blessings,
Sher
You are welcome sheroulo
Old Sep 05 2022, 07:32 AM

Unhappy Can't request boost for my trains

This has been going on for a long time, I can't request boosts for my trains. It won't load any farmers. I tried quite a while ago to get help with this, but no results, so I've just lived with it. But I would like it fixed. I should be able to have all the options that everyone else has. Thank you.
Old Sep 05 2022, 08:26 AM

Default SN Train Manager

I have 1 SN who has given me train management permissions and up to now everything has been working as normal but today I can not dispatch his trains, I was able to unload them but then they disappeared from the screen and didn't allow me to dispatch them .. I have run Memcache and cleared everything in my browser but no change .. his trains are not showing up in his train manager on my screen at all .. the on-screen message states he has no trains to manage but when I click on each train locomotive and click the status tab, it states the train is not dispatched.

Is there a way to fix this?

He has also used Memcache, unchecked the permissions, cleared cookies, history and browser cache, restarted his browser, logged back into his farm and re-enabled the permissions but there was no change, the train icon in the bottom toolbox on my screen is not greyed out, his trains do appear in his train manager on his screen but not on mine. He has more than enough coins and fuel to dispatch his trains.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Sep 05 2022, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lran View Post
This has been going on for a long time, I can't request boosts for my trains. It won't load any farmers. I tried quite a while ago to get help with this, but no results, so I've just lived with it. But I would like it fixed. I should be able to have all the options that everyone else has. Thank you.
Hi Iran

I checked here on the forum and this is your first post about this problem.
Maybe you contacted Support?

We know that there are some users who are not able to send boost requests due a facebook problem which is not affecting all of us.

Is this problem affecting only the list for boosting your trains or those lists dont load either when you try to send gifts?

If you cant load the lists neither for trains boosts nor for sending gifts, then check if your browser still has 3rd party cookies allowed.
You have instructions in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also, you could check if all your friends/neighbors playing the game are still playing. If they have not played for a long time you could delete them from your neighbors tab and also as friends in facebook if you dont have a real contact with them.
Old Sep 05 2022, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
I have 1 SN who has given me train management permissions and up to now everything has been working as normal but today I can not dispatch his trains, I was able to unload them but then they disappeared from the screen and didn't allow me to dispatch them .. I have run Memcache and cleared everything in my browser but no change .. his trains are not showing up in his train manager on my screen at all .. the on-screen message states he has no trains to manage but when I click on each train locomotive and click the status tab, it states the train is not dispatched.

Is there a way to fix this?

He has also used Memcache, unchecked the permissions, cleared cookies, history and browser cache, restarted his browser, logged back into his farm and re-enabled the permissions but there was no change, the train icon in the bottom toolbox on my screen is not greyed out, his trains do appear in his train manager on his screen but not on mine. He has more than enough coins and fuel to dispatch his trains.
Hi storm

Does your superneighbor have fuel?

I just unloaded and sent 2 trains for a superneighbor without problems.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working