Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 18 2013, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
Yes, I have stopped producing everything except petrochemical barrels and asphalt barrels. And, I have stopped producing a lot of what is made from those two items. Still not enough oil; and, not enough petrochemical barrels or asphalt barrels in storage. Less than 40 of each in storage. Hard to imagine that a multi-billionaire cannot get more oil if he needs it.
The long tank car brings 80 crude oil and 120 petrochemical barrels each trip. You can put one on each train.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 18 2013, 09:19 PM

Default Oil Shortage in Farm Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The long tank car brings 80 crude oil and 120 petrochemical barrels each trip. You can put one on each train.
Thanks, Taz. Great idea!! Wish I had thought of that a long time ago. I've just been thinking of how I'd like to spend another $40 real cash on the game. Just bought three more engines and some more long rail cars. I hope this will do it.
Old Nov 19 2013, 10:34 AM

you know just a note saying , we ran into problems or just a note saying anything how about some customer service , ive spent a lot of money on here !!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 19 2013, 02:53 PM

i agree buddy i have also spent loads of hard earned cash on the game
Old Nov 19 2013, 04:12 PM

Sometimes we just have to have patience and as much good humour as we can muster. I know many of us have spent our money on 'our' game, but in terms of Customer Service, Raul and his team deliver that each and every day. Here we have a huge and very complex game that has been running for more than four and a half years now, and, in my case anyway, very rarely lets us down.

We're a very demanding lot, and sometimes I wonder if the developers had any idea what this was going to grow into. If the real world worked as well as Farm Town we'd all be in a good place.

Usually a delay in a promised product has good reason behind the scenes, and if the 10 x 10 tools were released before being perfected all hell would break loose on the forum demanding they be fixed.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I'm betting on Saturday ..... whilst hoping furiously that they will appear before Friday. Why Saturday? Because Raul and I have a bit of history now of him uploading exactly what I've been waiting for just as I leave for a few weeks holiday and can't play with them

Old Nov 19 2013, 06:43 PM

just giving a good product is not all there is to good customer servive , keeping your users informed is good customer service . saying tools next week is not good enough but obviously they dont care , and yes i could guess just like you have , hmmmm saturday , almost time for next update , i was in business for over 35 years i know customer service and not updating users after 14 days is not it .....
Old Nov 20 2013, 07:11 AM

OH for goodness sake. I have been playing FT since it first began. I remember when you had to harvest, plow, plant one plot at a time. What is the big deal with the developers not getting the 10 X 10's up and running??? What did you do before it was announced??? You were happy with what you had. Right??? FT has come a long long way and I appreciate everything that the developers do to keep it exciting. BTW I have spent a lot of "Hard earned cash" on the game too, but that is my choice. No-one forces me to. This is a game not a competition, Thanx Raul and others for all your hard work.
Old Nov 20 2013, 07:49 AM

I agree with you onecooldude, just send out an update that there will be a delay on the new tools. If they weren't ready why announce them as coming 'next week' in the last update?
Old Nov 20 2013, 08:48 AM

Exactly!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 20 2013, 09:54 AM
Account Not Linked

If you don't see the tools in the store then you know there is a delay, so why have the developers waste there time that they could use working on the program to come post the words there is a delay. That doesn't help anything and if they would come post a message I doubt if they would mention when the tools would be coming out since they don't know, the only thing they could say would be as soon as we can and we already know that. So there isn't any new information that would given out by them coming into the forum. Just like HelenJS22 stated just have to have patience and I have spent a lot of money on this game and I would rather them spend all the time they can working on the program, not just coming into the forum each time something is late just to make an appearance.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Nov 20 2013 at 09:58 AM.