Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 17 2021, 11:47 AM

Hi it is when I'm on my farms. Thanks
Old May 17 2021, 11:57 AM

i always stack 4 fields i use for crops and 2 for trees or flowers. i never had any problems in the past but the last few days i can't seem to make this work. when i do this now i get a few of the crops to show but the trees or flowers are fine. what is causing the layering of the crops not to work???
Old May 17 2021, 12:06 PM

Smile Crops and Trees Accessibility

Not a bug request, just a suggestion. Would it be possible to list all the crops alphabetically, as well as numerically based on their "plant to harvest time"? Example: 6 day, 5,4,3,2,1, 12 hour, 8,4,2,1.

Additionally, is it possible to list ALL trees alphabetically and according to their type: Example: All trees to be HARVESTED. All trees/bushes to be CHOPPED.
All trees/bushes/shrubs for decoration ONLY?

While I love searching the crops, it would make it exceedingly easier if the above request it possible. Thanks so much. I LOVE THIS GAME!

Cheryl
Old May 17 2021, 12:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloud5078 View Post
i always stack 4 fields i use for crops and 2 for trees or flowers. i never had any problems in the past but the last few days i can't seem to make this work. when i do this now i get a few of the crops to show but the trees or flowers are fine. what is causing the layering of the crops not to work???
Hi Jcloud,
What you are asking about is layering and we are not allowed to post instruction for that nor allow any one else to post instructions for those. I am sorry, but we can't help you with this. We do not know what layering tricks are currently working or what will work in the future whenthe game is completely restored.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2021, 12:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1234 View Post
Not a bug request, just a suggestion. Would it be possible to list all the crops alphabetically, as well as numerically based on their "plant to harvest time"? Example: 6 day, 5,4,3,2,1, 12 hour, 8,4,2,1.

Additionally, is it possible to list ALL trees alphabetically and according to their type: Example: All trees to be HARVESTED. All trees/bushes to be CHOPPED.
All trees/bushes/shrubs for decoration ONLY?

While I love searching the crops, it would make it exceedingly easier if the above request it possible. Thanks so much. I LOVE THIS GAME!

Cheryl
Hi Cheryl,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to see. You will not be able to start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2021, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddygrl View Post
Hi it is when I'm on my farms. Thanks
Hi freddygrl

Thank you for the information.

As I told you in my previous response, please contact Support team to let them check on your problem.
Old May 17 2021, 12:40 PM

I have recently noticed this error displayed in the FT console area. I have not noticed an error in anything I am trying to do. User ID: 1482794697

2021-05-17 17:33:22.269 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-3.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://scontent.fhio2-1.fna.fbcdn.n...18&oe=609CA929 - HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

Last edited by Deva_CED; May 17 2021 at 12:50 PM.
Old May 17 2021, 12:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deva_CED View Post
I have recently noticed this error displayed in the FT console area. I have not noticed an error in anything I am trying to do.
2021-05-17 17:33:22.269 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-3.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://scontent.fhio2-1.fna.fbcdn.n...18&oe=609CA929 - HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Hi Deva_CED,
The developers are aware of this error message and looking into it. As it does not stop your game operation then it should be ok to continue.
Old May 17 2021, 01:51 PM

Still having this issue: When working co-op quests, the default load for checking neighbors' quests is at the BOTTOM of their list (if they have multiple co-op quests) and not at the top, as it used to be. The very first neighbor you click on with multiple co-op quests defaults your "start" at the top of their list, but moving to subsequent neighbors on the list with multiple co-op quests defaults your "start" at the last (bottom) quest on their list and continues to default at the bottom of each neighbor's list. User ID 529864888

My Farm Town link: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...4888&farm_ix=0
Old May 17 2021, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwylahSkye View Post
Still having this issue: When working co-op quests, the default load for checking neighbors' quests is at the BOTTOM of their list (if they have multiple co-op quests) and not at the top, as it used to be. The very first neighbor you click on with multiple co-op quests defaults your "start" at the top of their list, but moving to subsequent neighbors on the list with multiple co-op quests defaults your "start" at the last (bottom) quest on their list and continues to default at the bottom of each neighbor's list. User ID 529864888
Hi TwylahSkye

When you set the neighbors bar to Order by Cooperative Quests, you then have 2 ways to check your neighbors quests.

You can go from left to right. To do this, you have to click in the blue arrow to go to the left till you find your own picture. Then you start working from left to right and the first cooperative quest for each neighbor is showing at the top of the list.

But if you work from right to left then the bottom quest is showed first as it is like you go backwards.

I will copy your post to a closed thread for the developers to check.
Closed Thread