Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 17 2020, 02:06 PM

I'm still getting trains in my gifts as well as some in my train manager. Anyone else experiencing this?
Old Apr 17 2020, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatgig View Post
I'm still getting trains in my gifts as well as some in my train manager. Anyone else experiencing this?
Hi Greatgig

That is right, you can see the boost requests in both places, My Requests tab and the Train Manager.

Anyway it is better to boost your friends trains from the Train Manager as it should not show you boost request for trains that have already returned to their farms or trains that can not accept any more boosting.

Also remember, if you boost your friends trains from the Train Manager and you also have the My Requests tab open you will need to refresh that tab for it to update and clear the train requests in there.
Old Apr 17 2020, 04:49 PM

Talking Annoying nag message when sending gifts

New update and goodies are much appreciated, but...

"Hi Farmer, all the bugs in the new version of the Chrome browser are now resolved, including gifting, boosting trains and posting facilities."

Why are we STILL seeing this when sending gifts; it's been posted for over a fortnight, and a little superfluous, especially for those of us wot don't use Chrome!

Could the Devs be so kind and remove it please?

Thanks, so much!
Old Apr 17 2020, 05:36 PM

I am getting a lot of unknown in the new train bar, plus some that had expired that dont disappear
Old Apr 17 2020, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
I am getting a lot of unknown in the new train bar, plus some that had expired that dont disappear
Hi amanda1955

The developers are working on these problems.

About the trains expired, are they also showing up as expired in My Requests Tab? If so, do they go away from My Requests when you refresh that tab?
Old Apr 17 2020, 05:47 PM

no the ones in the requests are my neighbors and have Pic but the ones in the other dont have a pic or name, I still get rewards for most, though, just intrigued. I do get the odd one with the pic, but most unknown . I did delete a lot of people who had not played for years though but they wouldn't be sending ships am sure.. I do love the new thing for the trains and do expect bugs on new items of course, this is my favourite game

Last edited by amanda1955; Apr 17 2020 at 05:56 PM.
Old Apr 17 2020, 05:56 PM

Quote:
no the ones in the requests are my neighbors and have Pic but the ones in the other dont have a pic or name, I still get rewards for most, though, just intrigued. I do get the odd one with the pic, but most unknown . I did delete a lot of people who had not played for years though but they wouldn't be sending ships am sure

The unknown are your friends who play but are not your neighbors, or the ones you are neighbor for but they are not neighbor for you.

But we need more information for the Expired trains.

Those expired trains in the Train Manager are also showing up as Expired in My Requests tab when you click in them?

If they show up as Expired in My Requests, when you refresh the tab, are they back to the list for you to click again, or they just go away?
Old Apr 17 2020, 06:02 PM

the expired one also doesnt have pics either as unknown it might clear eventually but it did come up since been on but in saying that, had another one before and that one cleared and yes that one was still there in the bar and still is but might, just did that had one that had a pic since but the other is stuck, just might be one of those things will see how it goes for rest of the day,

Last edited by amanda1955; Apr 17 2020 at 06:06 PM.
Old Apr 17 2020, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
the expired one also doesnt have pics either as unknown it might clear eventually but it did come up since been on but in saying that, had another one before and that one cleared and yes that one was still there in the bar and still is but might, just did that had one that had a pic since but the other is stuck, just might be one of those things will see how it goes for rest of the day,
Hi Amanda,
Do you still have one stuck right now that you got the expired message for?
If you do go to the My Requests tab and see if it is showing there. If it is please click on it to accept. Then go back to the train manager and see if it is still there.
We are trying to get information for the developers to be able to fix these problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2020, 06:16 PM

yes just reloaded it twice is still there
Closed Thread