Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 30 2023, 06:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
sick of the ships taking much longer than it says like was away for 2 days didn't cl;ose ships but yes so when started them back a bit longer understand that but like 10 minutes should be 10 minutes not any longer than that which is happening.
Hi Amanda,
The time for ships for containers are determined by how many ships you have dispatched in the last 7 days.
According to your account data you only have 4 ships dispatched in the last 7 days. Each ship only stays on that list 7 days exactly to the second from the time it is dispatched. So if a ship drops off the list during the time you are preparing containers the time will lengthen for the next and rest of the containers.
If you are still working on preparing your containers you can check the list and see the times required for that ship by clicking on the small question mark in the box for the current container.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 30 2023 at 06:50 PM.
Old Oct 30 2023, 06:59 PM

it is not working properly am doing a ship now going through till last one started off at 10.9 the when that one finished the next one was 15.3, come on give me a break that is the same ship the time should not change and I think this has been going on for awhile
Old Oct 30 2023, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
it is not working properly am doing a ship now going through till last one started off at 10.9 the when that one finished the next one was 15.3, come on give me a break that is the same ship the time should not change and I think this has been going on for awhile
Hi Amanda,
That means that a ship dropped off your list of dispatched ships between those 2 containers. This is the way it is supposed to work. Each contain when you go to prepare it looks at how many ships you have dispatched in the previous 7 days exactly at that time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 31 2023, 05:01 PM

it has done it again started at 10.8 mins and then clicked on the next one in that ship went to 16.2 that stupid, so time consuming if that is the case like after 3 cargoes the 4th adds another 4 minutes
Old Oct 31 2023, 05:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
it has done it again started at 10.8 mins and then clicked on the next one in that ship went to 16.2 that stupid, so time consuming if that is the case like after 3 cargoes the 4th adds another 4 minutes
Hi Amanda,
There is nothing wrong with what the game is doing. When a ship drops off of that list of dispatched ships then the times for loading containers goes up. That is not going to be changed. Each ship type have different times.
Old Nov 01 2023, 10:23 AM

why are there no clams available in the ships or trains like the other containers?
Old Nov 01 2023, 10:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
why are there no clams available in the ships or trains like the other containers?
Hi Barbara,
Because the developers did not add them in those. If you want to make a suggestion to add them then please post it in the Suggestions section where we have those organized by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Nov 01 2023, 03:08 PM

I Have never ever had that happen to me where doing one ship the time changes half way through doing ships, never in all the time been playing,
Old Nov 01 2023, 03:17 PM

Quote:
I Have never ever had that happen to me where doing one ship the time changes half way through doing ships, never in all the time been playing,
Hi amanda

Ships are like quests, when 7 days have past then they drop off the list. It is an exact time to the second.
When one ship drops off the list while you are preparing another ship, then the time changes.

Please read the following thread so you can have an idea of what is happenig to your ships and how to check the dispatched ships and times.
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...18#post6164118
Old Nov 02 2023, 02:36 PM

the ships are still increasing time much more than what it should be obviously you don't think there is a problem but there I have 4 ships going and the 5th ship started at 11 minutes whereas the last ship used to be 5 or 6 minutes.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port