Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 26 2023, 05:48 PM
Account Not Linked

How do various animals (cows, goats, etc) magically appear in my storage. They have been doing it for years and I am happy to have them, but how do they get there?
I know I should have asked ages ago but today I am more curious than normal <grin>
Old Nov 26 2023, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
How do various animals (cows, goats, etc) magically appear in my storage. They have been doing it for years and I am happy to have them, but how do they get there?
I know I should have asked ages ago but today I am more curious than normal <grin>
Hi Kathyrdr

When you boost your friends trains which have the Long Cattle car then animals go to your storage.

You can use them to fill your animal buildings or you can sell them at market.
Old Nov 27 2023, 08:11 PM

If you have a train car for certain animals like cows and chickens and goats, every time that train car empties with the new cargo, it goes to your storage, including animals. What I would like to know is if there is a way to sell the animals in bulk from storage.
Old Nov 27 2023, 08:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
If you have a train car for certain animals like cows and chickens and goats, every time that train car empties with the new cargo, it goes to your storage, including animals. What I would like to know is if there is a way to sell the animals in bulk from storage.
Hi Joyinlife,
Yes you can sell them in bulk from the market. When you go to the masrket and open your storage for selling click on the tab at the top for Item. From there fine the animals and sell them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2023, 08:45 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Zeeky Banutski

Your Item Storage and your Harvest & Products storage work different.

You have all information in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110
OK - I dug into this & it makes less sense now than ever before…bottom line is that when I “service” my neighbors farms/facilities, I typically store MILLIONS of products, but because my Item Storage is based upon how many neighbors I have (allowing only between 12,000 to 13,000 items), I have to figure out how to work around that small number, especially when re-working a farm’s layout. Due to the ever-increasing number & size of farms, I am forced to deal with these constraints.

Seems reasonable to me that Item Storage would be better served if it was based on a player’s experience level, or the number of farms a player has…I think a change is overdue…

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 30 2023, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
OK - I dug into this & it makes less sense now than ever before…bottom line is that when I “service” my neighbors farms/facilities, I typically store MILLIONS of products, but because my Item Storage is based upon how many neighbors I have (allowing only between 12,000 to 13,000 items), I have to figure out how to work around that small number, especially when re-working a farm’s layout. Due to the ever-increasing number & size of farms, I am forced to deal with these constraints.

Seems reasonable to me that Item Storage would be better served if it was based on a player’s experience level, or the number of farms a player has…I think a change is overdue…
Hi Zeeky Banutski

Any idea for the game it is better to be posted in our Suggestions section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jan 02 2024, 07:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Selling my storage at the Markeplace

Farmtown needs to add "Select All" and "Sell All".. It is very annoying to keep clicking in each item to sell alll the way down, never ending. Fix it!
Old Jan 02 2024, 08:03 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetdogy View Post
Farmtown needs to add "Select All" and "Sell All".. It is very annoying to keep clicking in each item to sell alll the way down, never ending. Fix it!
Hi jetdogy,

I am assuming that you mean when selling from the harvests & products section of storage, as there are Sell All buttons on Gifts and Items. There are reasons why there are is not a Sell All on every possible filter you could use at market and why you can't Select All to sell.

With Harvests&Products it is to prevent the selling of everything that may be needed for facilities now or in the future when anyone buys a facility that they don't own yet or new ones are released. Those were very common mistakes and once sold those can not be recovered.

If you choose to add check marks to anything to sell you may forget at a later date that those are on should you need them in the future.

Please check which filters you are using in which section when you want to sell or select and then post your request in the Suggestions area of the forum for the devs to see your request: https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 05 2024, 10:06 PM

Default Fish limit?

Is there a limit to how many fish can fit in our storage? I hit 200mil of some fish and have continued fishing according to the pie chart I am catching over 1 mil of some fish and over 3 mil of others but it is not reflected in my storage, could you please clarify if I need to sell some in order for it to continue to accrue? I didn't think there was a storage limit on ingredients, so just asking

windows 10 I think
Chrome
100000165445235 Build No: 576

Thank you for your time
Old Jan 05 2024, 10:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
Is there a limit to how many fish can fit in our storage? I hit 200mil of some fish and have continued fishing according to the pie chart I am catching over 1 mil of some fish and over 3 mil of others but it is not reflected in my storage, could you please clarify if I need to sell some in order for it to continue to accrue? I didn't think there was a storage limit on ingredients, so just asking

windows 10 I think
Chrome
100000165445235 Build No: 576

Thank you for your time
Hi Betty,
I moved your post to the thread about storage.
Yes there are a couple limits to your storage. You can find that informtion in the Game Guide chapter 14 about Storage:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110

Specifically, you can find the information about the Harvests & Products storage in the following post link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showp...54&postcount=6

For individual items there is a 200 million limit. When you go over that then you lose enough to take you back to the 200 million.

Additionally you have a maximum total for that storage which is variable depending on several factors. Yoiu have a percentage capacity in the upper left corner that shows ytou where you are on that total.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds