Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 27 2023, 09:55 PM

Default Hi Thanks so Much!

Hi
Thanks so much for the fast response
Yes, ma'am it loads in FB and I had to re-certify my login again for FT new website. I have it loaded in Fb but was hoping to play on the new website!!!

I am so excited that I can play off Fb WTG Slashkey I used the mem cache clean and it loads better on FB, but not the new website
Patricia
Old Apr 27 2023, 09:58 PM

Smile Happy Camper :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Patricia B,
Are you able to load Farm Town in Facebook? If so you should be able to load it from the website as it is no different except for how you get into it.
You can find the memcache cleaning links in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
It finally loaded on New Website THANK YOU
Old Apr 27 2023, 10:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia_B2009 View Post
It finally loaded on New Website THANK YOU
Hi Patricia,
Glad you got it working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 28 2023, 04:18 AM

I've noticed that the game seems to run slow on Facebook and faster on the new site. Am I imagining things?
Old Apr 28 2023, 05:54 AM

My self, Jake, Lea, and Lucy have all come over to, apps.slashkey,com/farmtown/

I want you to no that I will be gone for vacation until June 14. I will not be able to play farmtown until I get home. Just want you to know I will be Back.
Old May 01 2023, 09:48 PM

Default pending changes button

on the farm screen top right where you have the little disk arrow sound etc, everytime i do a job there is red numbers coming up and i cant change to next farm until the numbers go back to that little disk how do i stop that from happening please help

id number-485160021828653
Old May 01 2023, 09:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresa71465 View Post
on the farm screen top right where you have the little disk arrow sound etc, everytime i do a job there is red numbers coming up and i cant change to next farm until the numbers go back to that little disk how do i stop that from happening please help

id number-485160021828653
Hi Teresa,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the game running slow.
The reason you are gettng the red numbers is that the data transfer from your computer to the Farm Town servers is not staying up with the work you are doing. This could be any number of reasons. Many are listed in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 13 2023, 04:10 PM

Default Game lagging

I have cleared memcache via Facebook farm town, how do I clear on the new slashkey site?

No matter what I try and do whether working farms or opening and loading my facilities or working on neighbours farms and/or doing their facilities it is taking very ever for everything to load etc. This is on both the facebook site and the slashkey site!

I have tried using chrome, uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I have tried on firefox but it is the same and has been like this for nearly a week now. Any suggestions how to fix this.
Old Jun 13 2023, 04:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
I have cleared memcache via Facebook farm town, how do I clear on the new slashkey site?

No matter what I try and do whether working farms or opening and loading my facilities or working on neighbours farms and/or doing their facilities it is taking very ever for everything to load etc. This is on both the facebook site and the slashkey site!

I have tried using chrome, uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I have tried on firefox but it is the same and has been like this for nearly a week now. Any suggestions how to fix this.
Hi Honeyg,
I moved your post to the thread about thwe game running slow.
If you cleared the memcache from Facebook then you have cleared it also for the website. The memcache clearing does not do anything on your computer. It clears the data on the server you are connected to and reloads it.
Please try the suggestions in the first post of this thread. Since it is happening on multiple browsers and from Facebook and the website this may be an internet problem somewhere between you and the Farm Town servers. One of the links may be having a slowdown problem due to heavy traffic. In that case there is nothing you or we can do to fix this. You will just have to wait until whoever has that link can get it fixed.
Old Jun 14 2023, 07:14 AM

Good morning. I am watching a lot of people who seem to be having a problem getting the game to load, and if it does, it is very slow. These are people from around the world with different browsers, different Internet, different times. I have shared page 1 from this link and they have done that. Today I have a friend who cannot get the game to load with 1 error reading "could not download wasm module". Are there any further suggestions you might have for them to try?

Tags
slow, slow game, slow loading, slow running, slow saving