Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 19 2011, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbh821 View Post
hey guys I looked for another thread with my same problem and couldn't find one, so forgive me if this isn't the right area but here is my problem. I cannot get the offers to stop loading for facebook credits. It just keeps loading and loading and I try to scroll down and it starts over again. What am I doing wrong? Sorry to be such a ding dong head!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbh821 View Post
These are the offers in Farmtown under the tab earn cash.
These are under Facebook's control and not Farm Towns even though you get to it from a tab at the top of the game. Try getting to them through Facebook from the Account Settings Payments and see if they do the same thing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2011, 03:44 AM

hello everyone, I have 48 FT credits in my account box what do I need to do to use them please
Old Sep 21 2011, 12:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty1 View Post
hello everyone, I have 48 FT credits in my account box what do I need to do to use them please
Those are not FT credits. They are Facebook credits. With only 48 you cannot buy any of the Farm Cash amounts for the smallest amount of Farm Cash (25) you need 49 Facebook credits.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2011, 12:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Hello,

with the new way to purchase the FB credits instead the Farm Cash with mobile phone, and not single provider can cover my VIP network for mobile phone, you have taken away from me, the only possibility I had with Mobile Pass to purchase Farm Cash for Farm Town.

I have no PayPal in my country and I don't have any bank in my country that can issue me credit or debt card just for internet purchases.

Purchasing with Mobile Pass was easy and it was the only possibility I had to have any Farm Cash and use it for Farm Town.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.....

Sandy
Old Sep 21 2011, 03:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy1970 View Post
Hello,

with the new way to purchase the FB credits instead the Farm Cash with mobile phone, and not single provider can cover my VIP network for mobile phone, you have taken away from me, the only possibility I had with Mobile Pass to purchase Farm Cash for Farm Town.

I have no PayPal in my country and I don't have any bank in my country that can issue me credit or debt card just for internet purchases.

Purchasing with Mobile Pass was easy and it was the only possibility I had to have any Farm Cash and use it for Farm Town.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.....

Sandy
Sandy you are complaining to the wrong people. Farm Town had nothing to do with this and would have rather continue the way they were. Facebook mandated the change by July 1 for ALL games and apps through Facebook.
Old Sep 22 2011, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Sandy you are complaining to the wrong people. Farm Town had nothing to do with this and would have rather continue the way they were. Facebook mandated the change by July 1 for ALL games and apps through Facebook.
I play another game called Island Paradise. From what I have read, as long as it doesn't go through FB you can place a banner at the top of your forum and go back to offering all the other ways to get Farm cash as you did before. That's what Island Paradise did. I can now go to their forum and click on what I want to use off their banner on their forum and get what I want without going through FB. I've done that a few times already and yes, I can still go through FB if I want the 2 step process.
Old Sep 22 2011, 12:02 PM

Default surveys for ms are gone

dont know who to blame for this , all my accts say the same thing under buy cash for myspace .

" this domain has expired and is pending renewal or deltetion "

cache / offlines are cleared . scans were ran i have no junk .

so whats up ?

Last edited by fuzz642; Sep 22 2011 at 12:05 PM. Reason: stickin picture
Old Sep 22 2011, 01:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Fuzz642, I would say you need to report this to Farm Town Support. I don't think anything can be done through the forums about it. Not sure how you get to the support through Myspace, but if it is like Facebook then the link to send a report to them will be under your Farm.
Old Sep 24 2011, 10:47 AM

End of my Purchases ......
i like sandy do not have a credit card i used pay pal to make my purchases, but to do that for facebook credits they want me to add a credit card to my pay pal (which i do not have ! ) i know a few friends who's accounts on FB where hacked into an theres cards where used so i would be little uncomfortable doing that even if i could..who do we complain to ???? maybe its time FT left FB am sure we'd all go !!!!!
Old Sep 25 2011, 03:00 PM

Not sure where to post this. Have tried to figure it out. I bought Facebook credits and it appeared that I could use them for Farmtown and NOW it appears that I CAN NOT! Can anyone help me out on this please. I'm a little upset!

If we can use them, HOW! I see that I have the facebook credits, but can't figure out how to use them on FTOWN!

Last edited by Chick-a-dee; Sep 25 2011 at 03:07 PM.