Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 30 2020, 12:25 AM

Thanks, I apologize. I misunderstood the bottom line in the refueling station.
Old Nov 30 2020, 04:50 PM

Smile Combine Harvest-Plow EXT 8x8

I think I must be doing something wrong. Today I tried two times to purchase a Combine Harvest Plow EXT 8x8 and the first time I received a 7x7 item and the second time I again carefully chose and I don't see it in my storage. When I tried to see what I needed to purchase next, it says I need a Combine Harvest-Plow EXT 8x8; I want to do this right so I may stop wasting money and would appreciate your assistance
Old Nov 30 2020, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzb View Post
I think I must be doing something wrong. Today I tried two times to purchase a Combine Harvest Plow EXT 8x8 and the first time I received a 7x7 item and the second time I again carefully chose and I don't see it in my storage. When I tried to see what I needed to purchase next, it says I need a Combine Harvest-Plow EXT 8x8; I want to do this right so I may stop wasting money and would appreciate your assistance
Hi bzb

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Today you purchased the Harvester EX 7x7 and the Harvester EX 8x8

You can check this yourself by clicking in Account tab above the game screen, and then click in FarmCash Activity Log button.

All tools must be purchased in order, so you have to purchase the Combine Harvest/Plow EX 7x7 before you can purchase the Combine Harvest/Plow EX 8X8

If you go to the store to purchase a tool and you see an Unlock blue button for the tool you want, when you click in that button it will show you which previous tools you need.

You can visit our Game Guide in the following link to check the requirements to unlock tools:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6305886
Old Dec 02 2020, 12:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Auto Select Tools

When working someone's farms, must they have auto select tools checked in order for me to not have to go through the tool selection process?

I have auto select tools checked on my end but on some farms I visit, I have to select the tools.

Thanks
Old Dec 02 2020, 12:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
When working someone's farms, must they have auto select tools checked in order for me to not have to go through the tool selection process?

I have auto select tools checked on my end but on some farms I visit, I have to select the tools.

Thanks
Hi rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools. The auto select option in your preferences only works on your own farms. The neither you or your employer can control the auto select of tools when you are hired. It is always set for that. Not sure why sometimes you don't get the auto selection of tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 03 2020, 11:41 AM

my suggestion is mainly for animals (but could apply to other things if needed) is that to be able to "SELL" in bulk - if i remember right there are things that you can sell in bulk (but could be wrong) but for animals they can be put into storage in bulk or into the proper barns in bulk - there are many reasons why you have more than enough animals (both working and non-working) and dont need them on the farm or want them in storage - and it takes to long to put them onto a farm and selling them one by one
Old Dec 03 2020, 11:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1to View Post
my suggestion is mainly for animals (but could apply to other things if needed) is that to be able to "SELL" in bulk - if i remember right there are things that you can sell in bulk (but could be wrong) but for animals they can be put into storage in bulk or into the proper barns in bulk - there are many reasons why you have more than enough animals (both working and non-working) and dont need them on the farm or want them in storage - and it takes to long to put them onto a farm and selling them one by one
Hi iam1to,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools to answer you as we can not reply to you in the Suggestions section.
We already have a tool for selling in bulkk called an excavator. That tool can be used to sell animals loose on the farm all at once.
If they are in storage you can sell them in bulk when you go to the market to sell. When you have your storage open in the market you have tabs at the top for selling gifts and Item storage. From the Item storage you can sell the animals.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 03 2020, 01:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry Fuel supply

I have 38 oil pumps, one quaruple one. 6 oil refineries....I used to get a lot of fuel when I loaded it... enough for two days. Now I only get enough to do about 5 farms.... what is going on??
Old Dec 03 2020, 01:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMGM View Post
I have 38 oil pumps, one quaruple one. 6 oil refineries....I used to get a lot of fuel when I loaded it... enough for two days. Now I only get enough to do about 5 farms.... what is going on??
Hi EMGM,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.
Your fuel is working correctly. For the refineries to produce more then it depends on how many neighbors you have work your facilities and how often you refill them. The more often you refuel the less you will get because the refineries can't produce any faster so you are adding less to your fuel.
If you want us to check this further please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Old Dec 03 2020, 05:50 PM

Hi, I have my purple hand stuck I place it in the wrong spot and tried to remove it so is there a reset button for what I did?

Tags
big lake, bulldozer, can't refuel, combine, ex tools, fertilize, forklift, fuel, fuel loss, fuel missing, fuel problems, fuel usage, gifting machines, harvest plow plant, hpp, lost fuel, lost tool, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, no fuel, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools not working