Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 17 2020, 06:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
yes just reloaded it twice is still there
Hi Amanda,
Thank you. We will pass this on to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2020, 06:21 PM

just that one, not a huge problem unless a lot get stuck, but hasn't so far , thanks for your help...just gone back on, it has cleared

Last edited by amanda1955; Apr 17 2020 at 11:24 PM.
Old Apr 17 2020, 11:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just added the following:

Post Release Updates - April 18th, 12:10AM

- BugFix: In the Train Manager, sometimes expired boost requests were not removed from the list.

- When receiving a boost request from a friend who is not your neighbour, you will now see her facebook name and picture, the same way it was showing in the My Request tab.

- All Plowers and Multiplanters can now plant fields and plants at the edge of the farm even when the whole green square does not fit completely inside the farm. This will be useful when you upgrade your farms, you now can use a much bigger tool to plow/plant the edge of the farm you just expanded.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2020, 11:57 PM

it is working really well now and it is handy to be able to see the faces, thank you
Old Apr 18 2020, 04:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Train Boosting

I am so disappointed that you are taking boost requests off the request page. The new method does not allow for identification of all those who sent train requests. You told me the "unknowns" are non-neighbors. Why? My non-neighbors are just as important to me as the neighbors. Both first and last names are listed on the boost selection list. This is the identifying information I need to continue with the trains as part of my game. Nicknames of 200 people is not something I have memorized and non-neighbors without any identification is not acceptable to me. Thank you
Old Apr 18 2020, 05:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTerr View Post
I am so disappointed that you are taking boost requests off the request page. The new method does not allow for identification of all those who sent train requests. You told me the "unknowns" are non-neighbors. Why? My non-neighbors are just as important to me as the neighbors. Both first and last names are listed on the boost selection list. This is the identifying information I need to continue with the trains as part of my game. Nicknames of 200 people is not something I have memorized and non-neighbors without any identification is not acceptable to me. Thank you
Hi CareTerr,

The issue of non neighbours pictures and first names not showing in the Train Manager has been fixed, are you not seeing them? Are you seeing avatar names rather than first names?

I don't think there is enough room in the box to list the full name in the Train Manager so that may be why only the first name shows. If you still don't like it you can still boost trains from the My Requests page, that has not been removed, your friends train boosts only get removed from there when you boost them via the Train Manager.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 18 2020, 08:05 AM

I saw the bug fix for the train manager tab for accelerating the trains of others, but it is still buggy. I just ended up exchanging a page full of gifts for eggs, left a bunch of trains not boosted, and then when I went to the train manager only 1 person's train was listed. When I went back to the My Requests tab the train was gone that I had used the manager to boost as it should be. But I was expecting the others to all read that the trains were already 1 day ahead. Instead I got 6 more trains that gave me goodies and only 2 were already a day ahead or had returned to their farmers. Do we need to clear our FT cache for the bug fixes to work?

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Apr 18 2020, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I saw the bug fix for the train manager tab for accelerating the trains of others, but it is still buggy. I just ended up exchanging a page full of gifts for eggs, left a bunch of trains not boosted, and then when I went to the train manager only 1 person's train was listed. When I went back to the My Requests tab the train was gone that I had used the manager to boost as it should be. But I was expecting the others to all read that the trains were already 1 day ahead. Instead I got 6 more trains that gave me goodies and only 2 were already a day ahead or had returned to their farmers. Do we need to clear our FT cache for the bug fixes to work?
Hi Qivis

Raul fixed some issues with the Train Manager some hours ago. Maybe those trains were sent while the issues were being fixed.

Please check the Train Manager and My Requests tab during the day and if you get the same problems, post here again.
Old Apr 18 2020, 10:50 AM
Account Not Linked

You all are awesome! The last few updates with the train manager, the boosting and now the plowing improvement have made this game so much better! I especially love not having to change plows to plow a farm, I can plow the whole thing with the biggest plow. I do a lot of plowing for neighbors so this is the best improvement of them all, thanks so much!
Old Apr 18 2020, 10:29 PM

Well, I just emptied my Train manager again and found more train boosts available in the My Requests tab just as I have continued to all day. A friend trusted me with her sign in credentials for Facebook since she did not use her account anymore. And her account was having the same trouble in another browser. I have tried changing to 3 different browsers, deleting cookies, clearing the FT cache, but every time there are too many train requests in the My Requests tab still there to have just been sent in 2 minutes.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Closed Thread