Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 16 2020, 03:30 PM

God bless you all I love the multi-planter increases!
And also, thank you for previous increases and innovations as well.
Old Apr 16 2020, 03:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirwin View Post
In the train manager, many of my boosts are showing as "unknown" as far as who sent them. How will I know who to return them to then??
Hi mirwin,
Raul will be fixing this issue. Watch here for his fix in the top post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 16 2020 at 05:19 PM.
Old Apr 16 2020, 04:06 PM

why cannot you group ypur numbers in groups of three with a comma between the groups of three as is normal?? Your number for a new farm is impossible to read without the commas.
Old Apr 16 2020, 04:14 PM

Another great update, thank you.
Old Apr 16 2020, 04:28 PM

3. Boost others trains inside your Train Manager: You can now boost others farmers trains inside the Train Manager instead of going to the 'My Request' tab. This is now the recommended way to boost trains as it is more efficient, for example, it will not show you boost request for trains that have already returned to their farms or trains that can not accept any more boosting.

Yahooo!!!! Thank You, Thank you, Thank You Developers!!!!! This is the best improvement ever!!! I have been asking for something like this for years. What a time saver this will be. I missed out on so many train boostings because they were lost on my seemingly endless list of gift requests. I am connected to several thousand players and a neighbor to most of them so you can imagine the number of gifts I get in one day. :-)

Thanks again!!!
Linda
Old Apr 16 2020, 06:15 PM

Hello TAZ.

I can see the facilities (new from today's new update) on my farms but they do not appear in my "Facility Manager"... this is a problem. Lots of items missing means loss of $/F$/FC.. any and assistance would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Brook
Old Apr 16 2020, 06:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by accs-- View Post
Hello TAZ.

I can see the facilities (new from today's new update) on my farms but they do not appear in my "Facility Manager"... this is a problem. Lots of items missing means loss of $/F$/FC.. any and assistance would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Brook
Hi Brook,
Try using the search in the facility manager and look for them that way. If you still can't find them then do the following.

Place the new facilities in your storage, click save, close and reopen your farms, then place them back on the farms. If they still do not show in your facility manager try starting some production in them from the farm and then check facility manager again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2020, 08:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the new update
Old Apr 16 2020, 10:06 PM

As well as the "Unknown" that the devs are working on, I've got a couple of expired requests that won't go away. Been there since this morning.

Great release. Hope we get a "load all" like we have on the ships (eventually).
Old Apr 16 2020, 10:12 PM

Awesome weather stuff!
Since I was a Weather Forecaster (now retired), I was wondering when/if we will get one.

But... why not mercury for the thermometers?
And old hydrometers used horsehair.
Closed Thread