Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 11 2015, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemt444 View Post
Im struggling with wanting to continue with this game . My issue is there is so much money needed to upgrade farms, buy new farms, purchase facilities and other things that have to be bought with fc. I wouldnt mind sinking a little bit of money into this but seriously its 40 bucks for 250 fc which can be used up VERY quickly trying to upgrade farms or buy facilities.
I can't sink the kind of money youd have to put into this to really start upgrading etc. I thought when I started you could buy and upgrade farms for at most a million.. now its billions... come on now that seems excessive to me. I can't put hundreds of my real life money into this to adequately play the game . Am I missing something? Is there a more realistic way to purchase upgrades etc ?

THis is really bumming me out!! ( I been playing this for years but can't keep throwing excessive amounts or real life money into it)

Melissa
P.S. I know I earn farm cash by leveling up and quests and I do that . Im level 570 or so. But even if I earned a farm cash a day that would only let me level up one farm a month.