Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 14 2023, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhardy22 View Post
Twice now I have met or exceeded the required 8 Quests required for @ cash and when time comes to claim farmcash the number is reduced and I am awarded only 1 farmcash.
What is going on with this?
Hi fhardy

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

Quests are only available for 7 days to the second, then they drop off the chart. Also, they are completed when they get the green check mark for the last step not when you collect the coins for them.
The blue button to collect farmcash will turn blue to let you collect the next week, exactly the same day and same time.

Last week you collected 1 farmcash on June 6th at 20:33 eastern time. Inmediately after that you completed 2 quests, one at 21:34 and other at 22:33 eastern time.

Those 2 quests, dropped off the chart yesterday June 13th exactly at those times as 7 days have past for them.

That is why you only got 1 farmcash today June 14th, when you collected your cash at 06:23 eastern time.

We always recommend to not complete any quest or coop quest, inmediately after collecting your farmcash.
Just try to complete the first quest for the new week the next day after collecting your cash.
That way you will have more time in case you have a problem and cant enter the game to collect your cash in time.
Old Jun 23 2023, 06:49 PM

Default sooo

My co-op quest requires a FC facility or service.....I don't have the one it wants, I was gonna buy it but since its a money buy and I cannot buy from slashkey itself yet because I guess it isn't set up yet...Can I buy from facebook, like the old way?
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Jun 23 2023, 06:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
My co-op quest requires a FC facility or service.....I don't have the one it wants, I was gonna buy it but since its a money buy and I cannot buy from slashkey itself yet because I guess it isn't set up yet...Can I buy from facebook, like the old way?
Hi Don't feed the beggers,
I moved your post to the thread about quests.
Yes you can still buy Farm Cash through Facebook. Just go to your farms on Facebook and click the Buy Cash tab.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 23 2023, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Don't feed the beggers,
I moved your post to the thread about quests.
Yes you can still buy Farm Cash through Facebook. Just go to your farms on Facebook and click the Buy Cash tab.
thank you Taz
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Jun 27 2023, 09:01 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Claim Farm Cash

I went to collect my $2.00 in Quest Manager today and it won't give me any dollars for last weeks quest. Please advise. Thank you Helen Thompson (email removed) USER ID number is: 100000638807616 Build No: 507

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 27 2023 at 09:24 AM.
Old Jun 27 2023, 09:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbear1129 View Post
I went to collect my $2.00 in Quest Manager today and it won't give me any dollars for last weeks quest. Please advise. Thank you Helen Thompson (email removed) USER ID number is: 100000638807616 Build No: 507
Hi Angelbear,
I moved your post to the Help & Siupport thread about quests.
According to your data you collected last week on June 20th at 8:01 PM Eastern time. You will have to wait until 8:01 PM eastern time tonight before you can collect for this week. You can only collect every 7 days to the second.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 27 2023 at 12:28 PM.
Old Jul 22 2023, 12:05 AM

I hope this is the correct thread for this. I don't know why but this happens on a regular basis to me. Why does the time for a product to finish change? Tonight my quest had a part that was supposed to finish at midnight. I checked it about 10 til and it said 10 minutes. I checked it five minutes later and it said it would finish in 29 minutes. If it wasn't for the fact that I have waited up to do this, it wouldn't make me upset. I need it to finish a quest before it expires in the morning. Why does the clock reset like that? It's very annoying and it's not the first time. I truly appreciate the fact that the game is continuing on, but this also happened prior to the switch-over. Thanks.
Old Jul 22 2023, 05:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesselwill View Post
I hope this is the correct thread for this. I don't know why but this happens on a regular basis to me. Why does the time for a product to finish change? Tonight my quest had a part that was supposed to finish at midnight. I checked it about 10 til and it said 10 minutes. I checked it five minutes later and it said it would finish in 29 minutes. If it wasn't for the fact that I have waited up to do this, it wouldn't make me upset. I need it to finish a quest before it expires in the morning. Why does the clock reset like that? It's very annoying and it's not the first time. I truly appreciate the fact that the game is continuing on, but this also happened prior to the switch-over. Thanks.
Hi Sesselwill,

I have moved your post from suggestions to help and support for quests as a regular quest is the only one we can see in progress at this time.
When you need help please make sure you come the Help and Support Section then post in the thread with a title most related to your issue.
When the problem is to do with a quest, you also need to tell us which quest it was and which step has the problem.

Let us know if it's always the same product that does this, and what it is.
After you start a step that tends to do that, reload the game after starting it and see if the time changes on reload.

If you have been playing with multiple tabs open, make sure that you always reload the game after closing the rest.

Also check that your date and time are still showing correct on your computer when you first boot up your computer for the day and if you have not already done so make sure you are also regularly checking and doing computer updates, browser updates and clearing.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 23 2023, 10:14 AM

Exclamation Quest Step Issue - Harvesting Wool

Hello,

I currently have a quest that requires harvesting 5 sheep wool to the subsequently make a sheep wool textile roll. I have a Wool Shed with 37 sheep. I harvested it after the quest was live, but it didn't acknowledge that 37 sheep were harvested; the step is still unfulfilled in the quest.

What did I do wrong? How do I do it correctly? According to what I found, this is the only way to harvest sheep.

Thanks,
Christi
Old Jul 23 2023, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSU Rocker View Post
Hello,

I currently have a quest that requires harvesting 5 sheep wool to the subsequently make a sheep wool textile roll. I have a Wool Shed with 37 sheep. I harvested it after the quest was live, but it didn't acknowledge that 37 sheep were harvested; the step is still unfulfilled in the quest.

What did I do wrong? How do I do it correctly? According to what I found, this is the only way to harvest sheep.

Thanks,
Christi
Hi WSU Rocket

I had a look at your data for that quest (Constution Replica) which was opened today, July 23rd at 10:33 AM eastern time.

Your wool shed on your farm 3 is showing 18 hours to be harvested again, so there were not sheep ready when you try to harvest it after opening your quest.
Please take in mind that the wool shed can be harvested every 1.6 days.

You need to wait 18 hours or you can try a life line for that quest and see if that could help you

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline