Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 02 2012, 08:23 PM

i love the new stuff!!!!

I have noticed a few things with this belt thing for products. The semi trailer no longer fills to what it used to and neither does linen rope in the textile, the linen rope used to produce 7200 and now its down to 3690...now i need more textile factories and i don't think thats fair!

Farming since April 15 2009

Please Do Not tell me to Clear My Cache
Or
Update My Flash Player
or
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because
Ive already done this before I posted a Question.....
Old Jan 02 2012, 08:35 PM

I can't seem to hire for my factories, and I am getting the dans coming up. I think it is bogged down or something holding it up.
Old Jan 02 2012, 08:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavanah View Post
I can't seem to hire for my factories, and I am getting the dans coming up. I think it is bogged down or something holding it up.
Are you getting a black box with "preparing request" that just sits there? If so try closing that facility and open another facility and try it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 02 2012, 10:12 PM

I am excited at the new stuff...love the circus tent. Will be looking for the next release and thanks folks for giving us all the great new items.
Old Jan 02 2012, 11:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul, I think you and your team goofed. You should have only released the belts for the facilities for about 5 - 10 facilities instead of 20. The belts are coming so fast that it is hard to decide which ones to post. And after you have posted you 5 for the 12 hours then it seems all the ones I would have wanted then pop up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 02 2012, 11:18 PM

Thank you so much for the new items and especially thank yuo for making a Car Garage, i was all excited to see it and bought it right away
Old Jan 03 2012, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelkitten View Post
i love the new stuff!!!!

I have noticed a few things with this belt thing for products. The semi trailer no longer fills to what it used to and neither does linen rope in the textile, the linen rope used to produce 7200 and now its down to 3690...now i need more textile factories and i don't think thats fair!
I dont know about the linen rope as I didnt take a note of the figures for that as I always have too much but with the textiles rolls I DID and I seem to have a little MORE than I normally would which would be right for the Orange Belt bonus.

With the Semi-trailer I just refilled one of mine and I have again slightly more "in transit" than I would expect for example 1690 Pork (Blue Belt) instead of 1680.

I have 2 textile factories and 3 semis - are you perhaps only taking the figures for one of each of yours instead of multiplying up?

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jan 03 2012, 03:19 AM
Account Not Linked

My points rolled over, but my level did not go up...I am at level 285 and should be at 286, now my experience points are not accumulating. I worked 3 of my farms with facilities and did not get any points. Also, did not receive FC when it rolled over (I guess b/c it actually didn't go from 285 to 286) could you please inform me what the problem might be.
Old Jan 03 2012, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannevt View Post

Having issues posting my facilities, none of my "clients" will go beyond the "preparing request" screen and the belt work facilities I tried also got stuck at the same spot. I was able to post from a work facility that doesn't have belts yet.
I get this sometimes too - often if I am offline for some reason. I usually find that if I go online again it works.

It sometimes just needs some kind of "nudge" - like my satellite TV box!!!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jan 03 2012, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bea.stagakes55 View Post
My points rolled over, but my level did not go up...I am at level 285 and should be at 286, now my experience points are not accumulating. I worked 3 of my farms with facilities and did not get any points. Also, did not receive FC when it rolled over (I guess b/c it actually didn't go from 285 to 286) could you please inform me what the problem might be.
Hi

Level 285 is the current highest that is why it hasnt clicked over

new levels have been announced for the next release

as for the experience points not adding on it is possable depending on how many xp you have that the last 3 digits are not visible due to space limitation.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread