Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 07 2011, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
i think the best idea would be to seperate the sprinklers

the white (brown) Irrigates & or speeds up flowers only
the red Irrigates & speeds up crops
I agree. And the operative word is OR. I still want the choice whether or not I want to speed up my flowers.
Old Sep 07 2011, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
I agree. And the operative word is OR. I still want the choice whether or not I want to speed up my flowers.
personally i dont see why anyone wouldent want to speed up there flowers particularly the rose & white rose which seem to be the 2 highest demand flowers but being able to do them seperatley i think is important as if you irrigate your crops at a different time to harvesting the flowers then it causes problems

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Sep 07 2011, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rktacntj View Post
wish we we harvest trees they would be like the ones we cut down so we would know when we have them all then regrow when ready to harvest again
i too would like this to happen
Old Sep 07 2011, 10:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
personally i dont see why anyone wouldent want to speed up there flowers particularly the rose & white rose which seem to be the 2 highest demand flowers but being able to do them seperatley i think is important as if you irrigate your crops at a different time to harvesting the flowers then it causes problems
I think the real problem is when you know your flowers are ready to harvest but they have wilted so you need to water them before harvesting. If you use the red sprinkler to get the flowers watered so you can harvest them then you cannot get the advantage of speeding the growth time up until 20 hours later. Not all of my friends have the sprinkler and it takes a very long time to water a couple of my farms with the water bucket so I'd love to be able to water my flowers with the brown sprinkler so they can be harvested then be able to irrigate them with the red sprinkler so I will have them again in half the time.
Old Sep 07 2011, 11:46 AM

I paid for my brown sprinkler and I want it back....I don't think I should have to irrigate a bare farm just to water my flowers. Give it back please or add the option of letting us irrigate more than once a day. I've always agreed with Slashkey and their decisions....however on this one you've done us wrong. We basically paid $95 cash dollars for an irrigator and lost features...
Old Sep 07 2011, 12:33 PM

Quote:
i think the best idea would be to seperate the sprinklers

the white (brown) Irrigates & or speeds up flowers only
the red Irrigates & speeds up crops
Yes, but quite a few people who've bought the red sprinkler want to keep the ability to use it to speed up the growth of flowers as well as crops, and will probably complain if an ability they've paid for is taken away. Especially if the ability to speed flowers is removed from the 50 FC red sprinkler and becomes yet another 30 FC extension to the brown sprinkler.

I tend to agree that it would probably have been better to have this new irrigation system be exclusive to crops, but it's likely to create some serious ill will if features are removed after being bought. The thing is, some people seem to be asking for the choice of whether to speed their flowers or just water them (which can be done whenever they need it, regardless of the status of crops on that farm), and they don't necessarily want to "waste" their daily allocation of the red sprinkler to revive flowers on a farm with a short-term crop they don't want to speed. It just makes things stressful and complicated, which isn't how a game should be. It ought to be possible to figure something out that gives people the choice of what they want to do, especially given a cost of 95 FC for the two implements.

IMO the first step should be to bring back the brown sprinkler for people who've bought the red one. That at least allows people to use a one-click system to revive and water flowers without having to worry about timings of crops, and it seems to be the thing that people are complaining about the most. It's almost unprecedented that a current tool just disappears when you buy the extended one, and I hope it isn't the way of the future. My ability to sow some of my farms without creating a real dog's breakfast would be seriously hampered if I lost a 4x4 sower when buying a 5x5 one.

Last edited by tnbskts; Sep 07 2011 at 12:59 PM.
Old Sep 07 2011, 04:51 PM

Arrgghh! Sorry! (frustrated now) Please, please, please give us back the Brown Sprinkler in addition to the Red One (which I also bought). As it is now, I have to hide my flowers as they're dead many times.) I do not always want the crops to be ready in half time, and thereby my flowers are getting wittered! (Reminds me of old times when we had to use the water-can to water our flowers, and I never had the flowers shown, as they were all "black") If I want to water my flowers ONLY, I have to take the Brown Sprinkler out of storage and use it on every farm, these days. This, Dev's is a major step backwards, in my humble opinion. Please give us the Brown Sprinkler back in the Tool-box. Thanks for listening.

Regards
Simera
Old Sep 07 2011, 05:46 PM

What happened to my brown sprinkler? I can't water my flowers with the red one. Maybe the flowers should stay watered with the red one every time we water crops. I don't have this red one figured out yet, oh dear. I like it alright. It is pretty spiffy. I just need my gray one back. Thank you for all your help, you are doing a great job.
Old Sep 07 2011, 07:21 PM

about the flowers with the red sprinkler... if we don't irrigate every day until they're harvested, will they revert back to the 4 days before they're ready? or will they stay at half the time even if we only irrigate right after they're harvested?
Old Sep 07 2011, 08:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxie63 View Post
about the flowers with the red sprinkler... if we don't irrigate every day until they're harvested, will they revert back to the 4 days before they're ready? or will they stay at half the time even if we only irrigate right after they're harvested?

When the flowers are watered it cuts the growing time that remains in half, watering them again will not change that. While you can water flowers once a day you only need to water them once every 3 days to keep them "alive" and not wilted.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread