Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 08 2011, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oopsy-Bumpty View Post
Very disappointed with today's releases. Did we really need another food factory? Aesthetically it is almost like any other factory so not really sure what the appeal will be apart from just another factory to fill, which by the way is going to be hard to do despite the bonus's from the belts and dans. The music factory and school are nice because they will look pleasing to the eye for those of us that like to be creative on our farms.

I would like to have seen some new decorative items in this update. As much as I really like the facilities and services...and I mean REALLY do, the game is slipping away from what made me start playing in the first place, being creative. The more factories you release the more each farm will start to look just look like industrial sites.

I will argue with anyone who says that factories don't belong in the game, BUT it is getting rather old now. I was hoping to see more paths, ornaments, all those little things that can turn a farm from boring to absolutely gorgeous. There is a list as long as your arm in the suggestion thread for new decorative items that just seem to be ignored with each new release. I have given up posting there now.

AND of course I would like to have seen farm 11. I'm sure I am not alone in saying once I have created a farm that I truly like I really don't want to have to pull another down just so I can enter the competition or make room for more crops, trees etc., just to keep filling another boring factory. If you are going to keep releasing new services and facilities with each update then you have to release new farms more often to accommodate them, because as I say many of us just don't want to pull apart a farm we lovingly created.

Having said all that, this is still the best game on Facebook as far as I am concerned, and for the most part you devs definitely get it right. This is the first time I have been disappointed with a new release, which I happen to think is not bad at all. I am fully aware you can't please all of us all the time.
wow we only just got given farm 10 and already were asking for farm 11

History shows that new farms are released every 2 months

it has been less then a month since farm 10 was released.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 08 2011, 08:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Love the new release especially the facility change! However, I've been hoping and hoping that you would increase the number of animals you can put in the animal pens. I have sheep and Llama's all over my farms because the multiple items that are made with sheep and Llama wool. I constantly run out. Especially the llama since you can only harvest them every other day. PLEASE either increase the number of animals we can put in the pen or decrease the harvest time to daily.

I saw someone else post about Shrimp too. I have two fishing farms. I don't run out of anything but shrimp. and this release added something more to use shrimp. It only makes sense to me that when you add another item that uses something that is in short supply then you need to increase production of that supply - Shrimp in this case.

But as usual. good job on the release.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 08 2011, 09:26 AM

A wonderful update! Thank you. I respectfully ask that you consider selling a capacity enlarger in currently owned facilities. There is not enough room for everything, even with a maxed out farm system. The precedent for this, of course, is the fertilization feature.
Old Jul 08 2011, 09:33 AM

my favorites in this release so far

1 the multi - farm hire
2 the auto cycling of facilities when working neighbours did 26 facilities in less then a minute (Awsome)
3, always love new facilities

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 08 2011, 09:34 AM

Thank you Raul and all. You are doing a great job. Love the new 5x5 dozer. Everything for that matter. Thanks again
Old Jul 08 2011, 09:35 AM

Default Updates are GREAt

Thanks for the updates, they do make things easier. Love the fix when working neighbor's facilities. Any chance of increasing the production of Llama and Sheep Wood Textile Roles? I have two facilities and still cannot produce enough.
Old Jul 08 2011, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
my favorites in this release so far

1 the multi - farm hire
2 the auto cycling of facilities when working neighbours did 26 facilities in less then a minute (Awsome)
3, always love new facilities

yep

I agree

and I still hold out hope that the buy-sell limit will be GREATLY raised from the current meager 1000 per 12 hours.
Old Jul 08 2011, 09:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharcicia View Post
Thanks Raul!
Since it's my birthday today a nice birthday pressie!
Happy Birthday! It's my birthday on Sunday so I agree.... What a nice present!
Old Jul 08 2011, 09:50 AM

I love the new hire process. But I think its glitching, because I have to rehire the person for the farms that are ready. Even if I click on multiple farms. I love everything else and can't wait for the new trees and seeds.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Old Jul 08 2011, 09:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Girl Tammy View Post
2. Drive Thru System (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 8 Fast Food Restaurants:

Hamburger, Fish and Chips, Sandwich, Taco, Breakfast, Coffee Shop, Pizza and Bakery

Ok I bought this but I don't notice anything different. I clicked on the hamburger restaurant but had to click All on each item to start production but nothing started in the other facilities listed. Did I really just pay 35FC to get no benefit or am I missing something??
if you hadn't had the drive thru system you could not have clicked all on each item. this is what the tool gave you the ability to do. definitely handy in the coffee and tea shop! alot of clicking even with the 30 in that facility!
Closed Thread