Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 09 2023, 11:18 AM

How are we supposed to do Farmpass if we cannot accept gifts? That is part of the Goal today. So much for playing Farmpass. Not worth to spend the money if they disable everything in FB FT before the game is fully up and running in Slashkey! They will lose a lot of money in the meantime.
Old Jul 09 2023, 11:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
It appears the gifts in Facebook version is having a problem but not for all. This is only affecting some, so not all are seeing this problem of no gifts showing.
The developers are working on the gifts feature for the website, but we don't know if this was caused by them or not. We are contacting them to check on this. Please be patient until we find out what is going on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2023, 11:27 AM

I am one of those not able to receive gifts. But, I wonder, do the devs realize that the "Accept All" and "Exchange All" buttons are appearing in Facility Requests and Other Requests??
Old Jul 09 2023, 11:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I am one of those not able to receive gifts. But, I wonder, do the devs realize that the "Accept All" and "Exchange All" buttons are appearing in Facility Requests and Other Requests??
Hi NJones,
As they are working on the gifts feature then yes they are aware of it. They don't do anything there so it doesn't hurt that they are sitting there for now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2023, 12:00 PM

Thanks Taz.
Old Jul 09 2023, 01:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
The issue with gifts in the Facebook version has been fixed.
Old Jul 09 2023, 04:08 PM

Default Farm Cash & Game Pass

Unless it has changed in the last few days, the only way to buy FC and to send/receive gifts, buy a new farm pass, etc, is by using the Facebook version. Will this be fixed by the time the FB version is deactivated? Thanks.
Old Jul 09 2023, 04:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvmilkman View Post
Unless it has changed in the last few days, the only way to buy FC and to send/receive gifts, buy a new farm pass, etc, is by using the Facebook version. Will this be fixed by the time the FB version is deactivated? Thanks.
Hi wvmilkman,
The developers are working on the gifts feature right now and all should be ready before we lose Facebook version.
Old Jul 10 2023, 12:20 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi All,
It appears the gifts in Facebook version is having a problem but not for all. This is only affecting some, so not all are seeing this problem of no gifts showing.
The developers are working on the gifts feature for the website, but we don't know if this was caused by them or not. We are contacting them to check on this. Please be patient until we find out what is going on.
How close are we to having gifting working on the website?
Old Jul 10 2023, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
How close are we to having gifting working on the website?
Hi Lisa

We don't have an exact date but we are sure it will be before July 24th.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support