Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 17 2022, 04:11 AM

Not sure if I will ever play again after all that, through Facebook saga. I noticed a bad mistake by Slashkey .First some of us lost 6 farm cash plus during the lay down yet there was no offer of any compensation on that. So therefore the developers think the same as Facebook. Well news to the developers the players think the same of your game now.
Old Dec 17 2022, 04:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy View Post
I have just noticed that the Turbo Electric Semi uses fuel when ordering poppy seeds. It is supposed to use no fuel at all.
Hi RichmondGuy,

Thank you for your report, that issue has been sent of to the developers.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 19 2022, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibberj View Post
Nice that every one is thanking you for solving the problems that you created but what about compensation for time and money real and farm cash many of us lost. And as an aside with farm pass who has 85000+ trees to chop in a month or 20 days as we have now or enough peacocks to harvest over 3000 in the next 20 days, how about making the monthly and daily goals attainable.
Hi Fibberi,
I have managed to get the 2 farm cash for each farm pass since the feature first came online. Are you trying to get everything from just your own farms? The animals have to be done from your own. But the fish, flower, tree, and crop goals can all be done on the farms of other people if you hire yourself out or are the Super Neighbor for other farmers. I hope this helps.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Dec 20 2022, 11:30 AM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Known Issues:

- There are 2 Facebook bugs affecting the game introduced a few days ago that are causing issues when sending gifts and train boost to others and also when sending gifts back. We have already reported them to Facebook and we are also working on potential workarounds in case Facebook takes too long. However the workarounds will take a while, may be a week or so.
Old Dec 24 2022, 12:43 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - December 24th, 12:00AM

- Released workarounds for the Facebook bugs affecting areas of the game like sending train boosts, neighbour requests and gifts back to players. When using the 'Send Gifts Back to All' button in the 'My Requests' page we are showing you a friend selector with all the senders of the gifts you just accepted, we know is not ideal as you have to do some extra clicking on each friend, but at least you don't have to search for each friend manually to send gifts back to them.

Hopefully Facebook fix this bug soon and we can go back to the original flow.
Old Dec 28 2022, 12:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Thank you very much everyone
for all your feedback on the November 26th New Release and December updates!

I am now closing this thread!

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support.

If you are still needing to link your email address to your FarmTown Account please click on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...02#post6514602

For feedback for the game please post in General Feedback.
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 28 2022 at 12:14 AM.
Closed Thread