Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 19 2022, 08:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Arrow Issues with Registering your Email to your FarmTown Account

This Thread is for help with Registering your current email address to your FarmTown Account as well as any Login Issues when registered.

Farm Town was deactivated on Facebook as expected on Monday July 24th, 2023.

If you did not get your farms registered to play on the Website the ONLY other option you have is to contact the support team and they can help you recover your farms.

To do that please CLICK HERE It will take you to instructions on how to contact the Support Team via email and tell you what details you will need to provide in your email.

If you did not make a note of your Farm Town ID before the game was deactivated on Facebook, you can still try any of these to get your Farm ID to send to support:
1. If you have ever posted in the forum we might be able to get your USER ID for you.
You can post a request in this thread for us to try to get it for you.
Do NOT put your email address or Password in your Post when posting here.
This is a public forum so anyone can see it. If for some reason we need your email address the moderators will either send you to support or contact you via private message so those details are kept private for your security!

2. You might have saved it in your forum signature.

3. Look on your own Facebook profile for an old Farm Town post, facility, requested gift, bonus, requested ingredients, the correct picture might not be showing up on all of them but for now you can still right click on that post and select "copy link address" then paste it into your ticket to send.

4. If you are a member of any Farm Town groups on Facebook and may have posted in them, you could try the same thing there. There is a magnifying glass top right of groups that you can click on, type in your Facebook name and then click on Search this group for....... to find any of your own posts in groups.

Some groups may have a list of their members farm links. You might want ask a group owner/admin/moderator if they can help you find your FarmTown ID.

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you have Registered and need to know how to login to the Website CLICK HERE

Common Problems:

Blocked Cookies for Slashkey.com can prevent you logging into the Website when your login details are correct!!!! Check if they are blocked in your browser or your Antivirus is blocking them for some reason.

If you are Registered but are seeing Incorrect Password when logging into the Website - CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE if you are already registered and playing but would like to change your password or email address for logging into the Website. This will take you to instructions and information on how to use the Profile section of the Account tab to change those and also includes everything new about the Account tab.

Typing the email address OR USER ID incorrectly.

Typing the Password incorrectly.

Not checking for browser updates and keeping on top of your computer updates.

Using multiple accounts and using the incorrect login details for each account or mixing them up.
If you are limited to using one browser, make sure that you are checking the correct email and password is being used when you log out of one account and then into another one. If you saved your login details to your browser, make sure that information saved is correct. Your browser will offer you the login details that you saved last. If you did not update those if you changed your login details it will be automatically entering the wrong ones! Make use of the Show Password option AND the option to Update them.

If you require further help with registration or login
please include your User ID in your post IF you know it.

Your user ID is located below the yellow box beneath your game screen.
It is also beneath all the gifts on the Send Gift Page.
Look for where it says Your USER ID number is:
The the first long number after that is your ID for your FarmTown Account.

Example, this users ID is 000000000 , YOUR number will be different and may be longer.
You may also se a Build Number after your ID:

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 20 2023 at 02:10 PM.
Old Nov 21 2022, 06:18 PM

Default Email link to farm issue

Hi! I have an account that I had previously linked to FT. I have the emails in the inbox where I went through the process just over a month ago. Today I logged in and the message at the top was "No email linked." I went through it again and it worked, but now I'm concerned that something might be wrong, what if it happens again? I don't recall clicking on anything that would have reset it.

The user ID is #118754226185936 if you need that.

Thanks
Old Nov 21 2022, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
Hi! I have an account that I had previously linked to FT. I have the emails in the inbox where I went through the process just over a month ago. Today I logged in and the message at the top was "No email linked." I went through it again and it worked, but now I'm concerned that something might be wrong, what if it happens again? I don't recall clicking on anything that would have reset it.

The user ID is #118754226185936 if you need that.

Thanks
Hi SirMatthew KC

We are not sure why some farmers are having this problem after succesfully linking their email address to their Farm Town account.

The only thing I can offer you is that if this happens to you again, you could contact Support.

We are contacting the developers to see if they can look into this.
Thanks
Old Nov 21 2022, 07:34 PM

Hello- im trying to link my farm and when i hit the link email button at the top it says something like -an embedded link at farmtown says--to link you farmtown account to email just hit OK and RELOAD the Game and then enter email when ask
, But it never works--i reload the Game and nothing comes back up anywhere, Ive tried it like 5 times...help?.
Old Nov 21 2022, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
Hello- im trying to link my farm and when i hit the link email button at the top it says something like -an embedded link at farmtown says--to link you farmtown account to email just hit OK and RELOAD the Game and then enter email when ask
, But it never works--i reload the Game and nothing comes back up anywhere, Ive tried it like 5 times...help?.
Hi holla,
When you reload after you have hit the ok in the message, look on the left side of your farms for a mail box. Click on that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 21 2022, 07:42 PM

Hi, Thanks Taz, It couldnt have been easier.
Old Nov 21 2022, 09:38 PM

Default no email linked

Perhaps posted again at the wrong place, but well that's what it is. Anyway, before, Taz said there should be a mail box at the left of the farm. There isn't. It was there when I linked my account for the first time. Over a couple of weeks at the top of the game, it said account linked to email address. That's now gone; and not only for m y account, my wife and daughter have the same. Probably a glitch or bug. But I am not going to worry about it anymore since I noticed that here to the left of my name says (farm town account linked). For the time being I assume it's all good.
Old Nov 21 2022, 09:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker View Post
Perhaps posted again at the wrong place, but well that's what it is. Anyway, before, Taz said there should be a mail box at the left of the farm. There isn't. It was there when I linked my account for the first time. Over a couple of weeks at the top of the game, it said account linked to email address. That's now gone; and not only for m y account, my wife and daughter have the same. Probably a glitch or bug. But I am not going to worry about it anymore since I noticed that here to the left of my name says (farm town account linked). For the time being I assume it's all good.
Hi Danker,
I moved your post to the thread about the email linking.
The linking to the forum is not the same as that only links your farms to the forum so we can find them when you have problems.
The other is to allow you to use the separate website if the game has to move to that.

In the yellow box at the top of your farm, please click on the "Link Email" button. You will see a pop up embedded page. Click on the OK in that. Then reload your farms by clicking the Play button. When your farms reload look on the left side for an email icon (blue mailbox). Click on that and another pop up will show for you to add your email address. Clcik the ok there and then go look for the email sent to you for the confirmation link to complete this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 22 2022, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi SirMatthew KC

We are not sure why some farmers are having this problem after succesfully linking their email address to their Farm Town account.

The only thing I can offer you is that if this happens to you again, you could contact Support.

We are contacting the developers to see if they can look into this.
Thanks
Thanks! I will do that if it does happen again. It was easy to link it again, at least.
Old Nov 23 2022, 09:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default old accounts

I have a couple of old accounts with Hotmail addressess and cannot access them to connect to the link for Farm Town. Is there a workaround for this please?

Tags
link email, login