Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 08 2023, 04:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I have had the green spreader for years at both accounts.

Until recent, both worked fine, and I could fertilize all the farms at one time.

However, now the green spreader is not doing all the farms at once at one of the accounts. The other works fine.

Further, at the non-working account, there is not even the option to do all at once...so I have to fertilize one farm at a time..

Any help will be welcome
Thanks
Hi StoneFace,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about tools.
Please provide the account IDs for both farm sets so we can check this for you. You can find those at the bottom of the farm page.

Make sure you have the multiple farms tab set and not the single farm tab. The one selected will be orange background.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 08 2023 at 05:13 PM.
Old Jun 08 2023, 05:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsthorn6@gmail.com View Post
Need help: I have the Green Fertilizer Truck and it will only fertilize 1 farm at a time. Thank you for your help.
Hi Bsthorn,
I moved your post to the thread about tools.
When you go to use the green manure truck, make sure the tab above is selected for multiple farms. It should be orange for that tab.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 08 2023, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi StoneFace,
Please provide the account IDs for both farm sets so we can check this for you. You can find those at the bottom of the farm page.

Make sure you have the multiple farms tab set and not the single farm tab. The one selected will be orange background.
"problem" solved...... thanks Taz
Old Jun 08 2023, 08:08 PM

Default Fertilize All farms at once / Irrigate All farms at once

Any idea when these features will be available .... I'm still having to do farms 1 at a time on both fertilization and irrigation ... I have have the correct tools but they have not been working since the migration .... I CANNOT fertilize NOR irrigate all farms at once even though I have the correct tools to do so
Old Jun 08 2023, 08:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
Any idea when these features will be available .... I'm still having to do farms 1 at a time on both fertilization and irrigation ... I have have the correct tools but they have not been working since the migration .... I CANNOT fertilize NOR irrigate all farms at once even though I have the correct tools to do so
Hi Mo,
Those features have been available from the beginning of those tools and were not removed at any time.
When you click to use the either of those tools, look at the top for 2 tabs. One says Select One Farm and the other says Select Multiple Farms. Click on the Select Multiple Farms and then it will allow you to select more than one farm.
Old Jun 10 2023, 07:29 PM

Default Missing tractor

My red tractor is missing? Would appreciate any help. Jan Edwards
Old Jun 10 2023, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
My red tractor is missing? Would appreciate any help. Jan Edwards
Hi Jan Edwards,
Please explain which tool exactly are you missing. Your Plower (5x5) is in your storage. The only thing I see missing is your Combine Harvest-Plant (5x5) and you should be able to rebuy that with coins since you already own everything below and above that one.
Old Jun 10 2023, 07:54 PM

Sorry, previous reported red tractor missing, I meant red sprinkler missing. Jan Edwards
Old Jun 10 2023, 08:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
Sorry, previous reported red tractor missing, I meant red sprinkler missing. Jan Edwards
Hi Jan Edwards.

There are no sprinklers missing. One of them is on a farm and not in your storage. To find it, you will have to do a search of your farms to find it. Uncheck all show items in your preferences except for Show Tools and go from farm to farm looking for it.
Old Jun 10 2023, 08:16 PM

Can only find gray one on a farm. Thank you for your help. I'm not sure what you mean by in-game message. As you can tell, I'm not the bright light bulb. Apologize.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity