Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 11 2023, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Dilsworth View Post
Is there going to be a fix being worked on?? Just curious. Thanks for responding to me so quickly.

Serenity Dilsworth
MerryMeet Farms
Hi Serenity,
The developers are looking into it. You should only be seeing no more than 2 posts from any individual as it is set to drop off any older ones when they repost.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2023, 05:52 PM

Hi, I have a super neighbour who can't access my tools. They have been given full permission for everything and for all farms, but still she can't access my tools.

I have also set access to each farm and haven't been able to find how to set it for all farms, so if I have to be online for her to work my other farms.

Please can you help.

Cheers
Old Aug 11 2023, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Allykat,
How have you set access to each farm for your super neighbor?

The settings can be made in the super neighbor manager for all farms. That is located in your tool box in the far left column 2nd from the bottom.
The individual settings for them would be to go to their block in the neighbor bar and click on them. In the menu that opens is an Edit Super Neighbor. That is where you allow them to do specific work.
If those don't allow her to use your tools try removing them as super neighbor and then re-adding them.
Thank you I have only been using the Edit Super Neighbour I forgot about the other place.
Old Aug 11 2023, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Thank you I have only been using the Edit Super Neighbour I forgot about the other place.
Hi, I have gone back and checked everything and found that each box has been ticked and they still can't access any of my tools and or other farms unless I am online and go and set each one.

Allykat
Old Aug 11 2023, 06:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi, I have gone back and checked everything and found that each box has been ticked and they still can't access any of my tools and or other farms unless I am online and go and set each one.

Allykat
Hi Allykat,
What are you trying to get them to do? If you are wanting them to design you can only set them up for designing on 1 farm at a time.

What tools are you wanting them to be able to use? If it is farming tools click on their avatar, then click to hire them. On the first pop up is a box to check to allow using your tools. Then click the green check in that pop up. You do not have to comeplete the next box.

Also you need to have your tools in your storage for your super neighbor to be able to use them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2023, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Hi Allykat,
What are you trying to get them to do? If you are wanting them to design you can only set them up for designing on 1 farm at a time.

What tools are you wanting them to be able to use? If it is farming tools click on their avatar, then click to hire them. On the first pop up is a box to check to allow using your tools. Then click the green check in that pop up. You do not have to comeplete the next box.

Also you need to have your tools in your storage for your super neighbor to be able to use them.
Thank you it was the tools in storage I kept them on a farm to save space in storage.
Old Aug 11 2023, 06:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thank you it was the tools in storage I kept them on a farm to save space in storage.
Hi Allykat,
You are not saving any space in the storage because those tools do not take any of the spaces in your storage. Look at what your storage is at now, then add 1 tool to storage. Check the number again and you will see it did not change.
Old Aug 11 2023, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Hi Allykat,
You are not saving any space in the storage because those tools do not take any of the spaces in your storage. Look at what your storage is at now, then add 1 tool to storage. Check the number again and you will see it did not change.
Thank you Taz, I wasn't aware of that.

Cheers
Old Aug 13 2023, 04:23 PM

Default what is this

on farm 19
Attached Images
File Type: jpg farmtown 19.JPG (60.0 KB, 8 views)
Old Aug 13 2023, 05:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
on farm 19
Hi Bluehair,
I moved your post to the thread about super neighbors.
If you are talking about the red dot that is the farm they have you set up for designing.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors