Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 30 2023, 02:05 PM

Hello , I am posting for a friend ... grace labradoodle her farm i d is 1349118994 build 549 .

On 2 0f her farms 2 and 3 when she plants and comes back a while later her fields say they are harvested but crops would not have been ready and no one was hired to help
Old Aug 30 2023, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyanne1 View Post
Hello , I am posting for a friend ... grace labradoodle her farm i d is 1349118994 build 549 .

On 2 0f her farms 2 and 3 when she plants and comes back a while later her fields say they are harvested but crops would not have been ready and no one was hired to help
Hi jennyannel1

I moved your post to the thread about Plowing, Seeding or Harvesting.

Im a little confuse. You gave us the user ID number but that number is for your account not your friend's account.

You could help your friend to register into the forum and post here her problem provinding her user id number so we can work directly with her.
Old Aug 31 2023, 10:18 PM

Default Holes appearing in my fields

This farm was layered 9x a few days ago and looked absolutely perfect when I finished it. Two days later it has holes in the layered fields. They seem to almost have a pattern of missing fields. Is there any reason this is happening? I have encountered it a few times in the past and have just relayered the farm but that takes time. If there is a reason for it to be happening other than I can think of (???) please help me out with an explanation and a solution so it doesn't keep happening.
Here is a link to an image of the farm
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qxkuh...l6op7wug2&dl=0
Old Aug 31 2023, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by macladywloo View Post
This farm was layered 9x a few days ago and looked absolutely perfect when I finished it. Two days later it has holes in the layered fields. They seem to almost have a pattern of missing fields. Is there any reason this is happening? I have encountered it a few times in the past and have just relayered the farm but that takes time. If there is a reason for it to be happening other than I can think of (???) please help me out with an explanation and a solution so it doesn't keep happening.
Here is a link to an image of the farm
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qxkuh...l6op7wug2&dl=0
Hi Macladywloo,
I moved your post to the thread about crops.

Do you have anything else layered on that farm such as trees, flowers, and/or buildings? If so then that can cause this to happen. Or it could be that when you did the 9x that some of the fields wound up on a different layer, which will make them not all show at the same time.
If you have a lot of layering with other things on the farm it can happen anytime.

The only way to fix it is just as you have done in the past to remove them all, retart the farm, remove any that show again and repeat until none are showing back up. Then you can try again to replow.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 01 2023, 02:18 PM

Thanks, Taz
As you can see from the image in the link in my original post, yes, there are flowers on the farm as well as the crop fields. I often place trees or flowers on the farms that are layered, but never both on the same farm because I know that will inevitably lead to problems. I also place all my facilities on the bare edges of each farm ensuring that they do not interfere with crop fields. This particular farm doesn't even have many facilities on it, unlike some others! I guess I was just concerned about the fact that this has happened only in the past few weeks even though I have been layering farms for many years without these holes appearing shortly after the farm has been completely layered to reach the edges of the expanded farm (except in the two top edges which I leave bare for facilities).
I guess I will just have to keep a close eye out for these holes. It would be nice to be able to just replace the missing fields, but that really isn't possible, I know!
Thanks again for your response.
Old Sep 01 2023, 02:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by macladywloo View Post
Thanks, Taz
As you can see from the image in the link in my original post, yes, there are flowers on the farm as well as the crop fields. I often place trees or flowers on the farms that are layered, but never both on the same farm because I know that will inevitably lead to problems. I also place all my facilities on the bare edges of each farm ensuring that they do not interfere with crop fields. This particular farm doesn't even have many facilities on it, unlike some others! I guess I was just concerned about the fact that this has happened only in the past few weeks even though I have been layering farms for many years without these holes appearing shortly after the farm has been completely layered to reach the edges of the expanded farm (except in the two top edges which I leave bare for facilities).
I guess I will just have to keep a close eye out for these holes. It would be nice to be able to just replace the missing fields, but that really isn't possible, I know!
Thanks again for your response.
Hi Macladywloo,
You can layer for years and never have trouble, but all of a sudden get problems with it. You never know when the problems will show, but eventually they will.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 16 2023, 02:36 PM

I have a problem that I don't understand. I planted chia, acorn squash and dragonfruit last evening. Today they are wasted. All were irrigated and fertilized and shouldn't be grown yet much less wasted.

mnkysma
Old Sep 16 2023, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnkysma View Post
I have a problem that I don't understand. I planted chia, acorn squash and dragonfruit last evening. Today they are wasted. All were irrigated and fertilized and shouldn't be grown yet much less wasted.

mnkysma

Hi mnkysma

In which farms did you plant them?

Have you already plowed those farms?
Old Oct 05 2023, 10:52 PM

Question Harvesting

On my Farm 25 the game says I have stuff to HARVEST but when I go to the farm there's no CROPS to HARVEST. Where is my signature and how do I link my farm here for devs/mods to look at?

Last edited by LisaScobee; Oct 05 2023 at 10:59 PM. Reason: added something
Old Oct 05 2023, 11:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
On my Farm 25 the game says I have stuff to HARVEST but when I go to the farm there's no CROPS to HARVEST. Where is my signature and how do I link my farm here for devs/mods to look at?
Hi Lisa,
I moved your post to the thread about harvesting.
You do have trees that need harvesting on that farm. If it is saying you have crops ready, you may have accidently layered some under the crops you have growing on that farm. The only way to get to them will be when the crops on top are ready, harvest those and then delete those plots. Restart your farms and then see if any plots show again. Delete those and then restart again. Continue until none show up again. Then you can replow and replant.
You can modify your signature by going to the User CP link at top of the forums.
The linking does not work any more and really only worked part of the time when we were on Facebook.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding