Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 05 2023, 09:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrberr2 View Post
I went to my gifts and it said I had gifts waiting. went in to receive them and they are all gone. Says nothing is available. What happened ?????
Hi Kerrberr,
I moved your post to the thread about gifts.
This is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. It will usually clear up in a day or two.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2023, 10:15 AM

Could you please check out this account

100000396852078 Build No: 427

and maybe figure out why I am not receiving gifts,
I would appreciate your help w/ this, thanks
Old Feb 06 2023, 10:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbread rob ertson View Post
Could you please check out this account

100000396852078 Build No: 427

and maybe figure out why I am not receiving gifts,
I would appreciate your help w/ this, thanks
Hi gingerbread,
This is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. It will usually clear up in a day or two.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 08 2023, 02:26 AM

Default Gifts

Why are we not able to receive gifts?
Old Feb 08 2023, 05:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annroger View Post
Why are we not able to receive gifts?
Hi annroger,

I have moved your post to the thread about gifts. Please go to the first post on page one and read the information there. Please see if there is anything listed there that you have not already checked for or tried.

If none of those help, please let us know which updated browsers you have tried and the exact method you are using to get gifts and which gift it is.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 08 2023, 09:25 AM

i can not send out any gifts but i can receive them
Old Feb 08 2023, 09:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy pellettiere View Post
i can not send out any gifts but i can receive them
Hi nancy pellettiere,

Please go to the first post on page one and read the information there to see if there is anything listed there that you have not already checked for or tried.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 09 2023, 10:42 PM

Default inbound gifts seem to hide all day then disappear on refreshing

In the morning, Eastern time, I check for gifts, and says "you don't have any pending gifts", and this stays the same all day, then late at night, suddenly have "50" (or more) and so I go to exchange them for what I want OR accept all, and allows me to return them, which apparently is working fine, then I refresh, knowing there are more, as well as other requests other than gifts, and there is nothing again... This is not only a gifting issue, it impacts the ability to complete daily quests that require accepting x-number of gifts from friends, as well as suddenly disappears the other requests, like tonight, "x-person wants to be your neighbor" that was there and unanswered before refreshing.
Developers need to stop putting these as quest requirements if they cannot keep the pending 'requests' working fully and properly. It's rude to require something that doesn't properly work.
//update//
read through some of the late posts on this same topic, and I do not wish to change the post, or let it go, but, know now that the gifts and other requests are actually still there, but this still needs to be addressed.

Last edited by ncbba2358; Feb 09 2023 at 11:03 PM. Reason: found information about this issue affecting others
Old Feb 09 2023, 11:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbba2358 View Post
In the morning, Eastern time, I check for gifts, and says "you don't have any pending gifts", and this stays the same all day, then late at night, suddenly have "50" (or more) and so I go to exchange them for what I want OR accept all, and allows me to return them, which apparently is working fine, then I refresh, knowing there are more, as well as other requests other than gifts, and there is nothing again... This is not only a gifting issue, it impacts the ability to complete daily quests that require accepting x-number of gifts from friends, as well as suddenly disappears the other requests, like tonight, "x-person wants to be your neighbor" that was there and unanswered before refreshing.
Developers need to stop putting these as quest requirements if they cannot keep the pending 'requests' working fully and properly. It's rude to require something that doesn't properly work.
//update//
read through some of the late posts on this same topic, and I do not wish to change the post, or let it go, but, know now that the gifts and other requests are actually still there, but this still needs to be addressed.
Hi Ncbba,
Please go to the first post on page one and read the information there. Please see if there is anything listed there that you have not already checked for or tried.

I am sorry, but this is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. It will usually clear up in a day or two.

You can check the following link and see if your other gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

Old Feb 10 2023, 12:22 PM

I exchange or accepted 75 gifts this morning and none arrived in my gift box. This is a frequent occurence. Darn annoying

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support