Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 01 2023, 02:59 PM

I can't get into the game. All I get is a gray screen. There are no error messages beneath. I get someone accerelerated your train etc. The very top of the screen is the same as usual so I clicked on requests. It brought me to a new gray screen.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Feb 01 2023, 03:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
I can't get into the game. All I get is a gray screen. There are no error messages beneath. I get someone accerelerated your train etc. The very top of the screen is the same as usual so I clicked on requests. It brought me to a new gray screen.
Hi DeniseDJ,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about loading problems as this has nothing to do with the current release.

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
If any update is done, then it is always better to restart the computer.

Also, you can try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2023, 02:07 PM

Last 10-15 minutes the game has become EXTREMELY slow?!!! Servers bogged down?!!!
Old Feb 04 2023, 02:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Last 10-15 minutes the game has become EXTREMELY slow?!!! Servers bogged down?!!!
Hi John,
What have you been doing on your farms or in other tabs in your browser?

It is not the servers. You may be having a slowdown from the internet in one or more links having heavy traffic. Could also be your browser slowing down if you have been doing a lot that could cause it to be doing a lot of transfer of data between your hard drive and memory. Or it could be your computer doing processes in the background that could slow everything down.

Please try shutting down your browser and restarting your computer to see if that helps.
If that doesn't help try the suggestions in the first post of the first page of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2023, 01:46 PM

Default Automatic Clicking Devise

I have been put in farmtown jail because they say I am using said device but the only tools I have was PURCHASED with farm cash from the farm town store. This is very annoying since I have lost crops, trees and fish because of this misconception of me having a BOT (automatic clicking device) which I have no idea what they are talking about. If there is anybody that can help with this problem it would be appreciated.

John Sigler
Old Feb 05 2023, 02:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsigler25 @yahoo.com View Post
I have been put in farmtown jail because they say I am using said device but the only tools I have was PURCHASED with farm cash from the farm town store. This is very annoying since I have lost crops, trees and fish because of this misconception of me having a BOT (automatic clicking device) which I have no idea what they are talking about. If there is anybody that can help with this problem it would be appreciated.

John Sigler
Hi John,
I moved your post to the thread about loading issues which it sounds like you have been blocked.
Specifically what does the message say and is it a pop up in the game or are you seeing it before the game loads?

The reason you would be barred from playing is either you are using an auto clicker at too fast a speed or you are clicking manually too fast which causes problems for the game. There is a thread you can read on this in the Common Problems area:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594746
There isn't anything we can do to help. You will have to wait out the banning time stated.
Old Feb 07 2023, 10:54 PM

apparently there was an update today which I cannot see announced here. Nor can I open farmtown. I am in New Zealand and another NZ player that I know of also can't access Farm town
Old Feb 07 2023, 10:56 PM

Default Blocked by CSP (FARMTOWN LINKS NOT WORKING)

When i click on any farmtown link like for fuel etc, the following comes up and the links dont load up:

Web page not available
The web page at https://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/far...%3D%3D&__cft__[0]=AZXR9Z9bRtDJo82bm6Kjfa8a32CFQmr3U6L-2TBxXmprRgkHIo0RBffp9JpJlJ7_Fn-eWRLQnOGvPpp0-6MPs5YTrQs7eHpO6Zud349jo_kkntjA-yqXZTMVQuyShm4hxohWgB6EiO7JcYSHbuWzKUXcz8mUqCvhKie ocAgWF09ciw could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CSP
Old Feb 07 2023, 11:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda5211 View Post
When i click on any farmtown link like for fuel etc, the following comes up and the links dont load up:

Web page not available
The web page at https://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/far...%3D%3D&__cft__[0]=AZXR9Z9bRtDJo82bm6Kjfa8a32CFQmr3U6L-2TBxXmprRgkHIo0RBffp9JpJlJ7_Fn-eWRLQnOGvPpp0-6MPs5YTrQs7eHpO6Zud349jo_kkntjA-yqXZTMVQuyShm4hxohWgB6EiO7JcYSHbuWzKUXcz8mUqCvhKie ocAgWF09ciw could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CSP
Hi Linda,
I move your post to the thread about loading issues.

I just tried the link and it worked correctly. I am not sure what CSP is. This could be your antivirus program is blocking those links or it could be your service provider is blocking those.

If that CSP is your anti-virus progam or a part of it then you will need to make sure the site L1.slashkey.com is in your exceptions list or remove the part of that program that is blocking those.

If it is your service provider blocking those you will need to talk to them about allowing that site to go through.
This is not something that Farm Town is doing or has contol over.
Old Feb 07 2023, 11:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by corogirl View Post
apparently there was an update today which I cannot see announced here. Nor can I open farmtown. I am in New Zealand and another NZ player that I know of also can't access Farm town
Hi Corogirl,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about loading issues as this has nothing to do with the current release.
The update today is the release of 4 new facilities which you can find the information about in the first post of the current release thread.
As far as not being able to access Farm Town, make sure your browser and computer are updated. If you do have to do any updates be sure to restart your computer after doing those.
Beyond that please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread as well as the ones that are linked in that post.
If as you say another from New Zealand also can't get in it could be an internet problem from there to Facebook's app server.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error