Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 02 2023, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Yes I am aware of the problem as I posted it and you confirmed you had the same on your farm Maybe add it to the game update page so others are aware and do not lose ft$ facilities or other FT$ items as I lost all my coins from the ponds Thanks for letting me know where to find the USER ID # but what is a Build # ?
Hi Nettie,
It is the build number of the current release of the game. We do not need that information as we are all on the same build.
The developers are aware of the problem and currently looking into it with a fix soon we hope.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2023, 10:43 PM

Put down some trees and plots today and when I came back they were missing. Tried everything and they never came back. Refreshed, Rebooted, replanted/plotted and they never came back. Any Ideas. Thanks.
Old Feb 02 2023, 10:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Put down some trees and plots today and when I came back they were missing. Tried everything and they never came back. Refreshed, Rebooted, replanted/plotted and they never came back. Any Ideas. Thanks.
Hi bbarksda,
We are aware of this and developers are working on the issue.

Should be fixed shortly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2023, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

For all who have had problems with the expansions and placing items on the left side of those a fix has been released. I have tested it and items placed there or plowed new fields are now staying.
Old Feb 02 2023, 11:02 PM

that was quick thanks
Old Feb 13 2023, 09:31 AM

Default sauce and condiments factories have disappeared again

Why do factories i bought years ago keep disappearing? They have been on the farms for years in some cases. I am tired of rebuying the same farm cash factories
Old Feb 13 2023, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfreeme View Post
Why do factories i bought years ago keep disappearing? They have been on the farms for years in some cases. I am tired of rebuying the same farm cash factories
Hi vfreeme,
I have moved your post to the thread about missing items.
Please provide the Account ID for the set of farms you are having this problem with. The one that is linked to your forum account does not have and never has had the Sauce and Condiments factory and never has had one.
Old Feb 13 2023, 01:04 PM

i've reported the loss of my PURCHASED FB fac, Taste of Bolivia, that is nowhere on my farms. I have proof in the acct page that i DID purchase it. Nothing has been done. PLEASE either give me my FC so I can repurchase or give me the fac. This is not professional, and I DO NOT think I should have to pay for it again.!!!!!
Old Feb 13 2023, 01:16 PM

Are yall going to do anything about it? THIS IS WRONG.
Old Feb 13 2023, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmasqued View Post
i've reported the loss of my PURCHASED FB fac, Taste of Bolivia, that is nowhere on my farms. I have proof in the acct page that i DID purchase it. Nothing has been done. PLEASE either give me my FC so I can repurchase or give me the fac. This is not professional, and I DO NOT think I should have to pay for it again.!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmasqued View Post
Are yall going to do anything about it? THIS IS WRONG.
Hi Unmasqued

I moved your post to the thread about Missing items.

Did you report this to Support?

If so, did you get the automatic response?

If you didnt find tha automatic response, then please check your spam folder.

If it is not there, then let us know. Thanks.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing