Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 30 2023, 07:43 AM

I just bought farm 43 a few minutes ago, but is has not appeared. A neighbor checked to see if it was visible from their acct., but it wasn't. The game took the coins for it. What can you do to fix this problem? Please Help!!!
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...2387&farm_ix=0
Old Jan 30 2023, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscasChis View Post
I just bought farm 43 a few minutes ago, but is has not appeared. A neighbor checked to see if it was visible from their acct., but it wasn't. The game took the coins for it. What can you do to fix this problem? Please Help!!!
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...2387&farm_ix=0
Hi PiscasChis

I moved your post to the thread about Land upgrades.

I had a look at your data and it shows you have upgraded your farm 42 to 14x14 for 43,500,000,000 coins

The amount of coins to purchase farm 43 is 46,000,000,000 coins.

Im sorry but there is no way to revert the purchase.

When you go to the realtor office to purchase or upgrade a farm and you select it you will see a pop up to confirm what you are buying. Make sure the farm name in that pop up matches the farm you want to purchase or upgrade. If it is not the right farm then click the red X to decline the purchase.
Old Jan 30 2023, 08:01 AM

Oh Darn it ... Well, thank you for checking it out.
Old Jan 30 2023, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscasChis View Post
Oh Darn it ... Well, thank you for checking it out.
You are welcome PriscasChis
Old Feb 16 2023, 08:26 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

I have a problem with my feeder farm, trying to expand farms, all good until I try and expand farm #7 it says I need to have 30 neighbours which I have but have been able to expand farms 1-6 & 8-13

user ID
keefie23
Old Feb 16 2023, 08:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
I have a problem with my feeder farm, trying to expand farms, all good until I try and expand farm #7 it says I need to have 30 neighbours which I have but have been able to expand farms 1-6 & 8-13

user ID
keefie23
Hi Keef,
I checked and you only have 29 neighbors. Your farm 7 is the original farm 3, so that is why it is saying you need 30 neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2023, 09:32 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Keef,
I checked and you only have 29 neighbors. Your farm 7 is the original farm 3, so that is why it is saying you need 30 neighbors.

thanks for that Taz

any news if we are ever going to get a fix for that problem I have coming April it will be 2 years since FB caused it
Old Feb 16 2023, 09:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
thanks for that Taz

any news if we are ever going to get a fix for that problem I have coming April it will be 2 years since FB caused it
Hi Keef,
If we had news about it we would post it in the forums. Facebook does not tell us anything they are doing or not doing. The only fix we know of is to lower the number of Facebook friends you have that play Farm Town. That has worked for some.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 02 2023, 10:09 AM

Default lost farm,

bought farm 27 for 8,000,000,000 NEVER GOT HOME WITH IT .Coins was deducted but no farm. Where is it ?
Help
Old Mar 02 2023, 10:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GramGram View Post
bought farm 27 for 8,000,000,000 NEVER GOT HOME WITH IT .Coins was deducted but no farm. Where is it ?
Help
Hi GramGram,
I moved your post to the thread about land up[grades.

I have checked your account data and there isn't any purchase listed for farm 27, so you were not charged for it.
The last thing I see for farm upgrades is on Feb 27th to expand farm 26 to 18x18, for 8.5 billion coins. If that is when you thought you bought farm 27 then that is what happened. We have no way to change the purchase of land expansions.

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing coins, missing farm, missing upgrade, realtor