Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jan 09 2023, 08:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
sayso, I wondered because when I by something it is a pain to pay it now. They also say this is Facebook, not Farm Town. I think I will stop baying if the Facebood guy will get all of it. I'm just wondering.
Hi Sayso,
Facebook does not own Farm Town. Facebook handles all the transactions for all the games when you buy the ingame purchases like Farm Town's farm cash. Slashkay owns Farm Town and they get paid the amount you pay for the farm cash minus a fee for processing the transaction.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2023, 06:14 PM

Default Warning about storage and neighbors

Just a warning to all.... if you need/use large amounts of storage do not remove deadbeat neighbors!!

I went through and cleaned up my neighbor list... BIG MISTAKE!

I now am way over my storage limit because I lost a ton of spaces PLUS since I have the added purchased storage that doubles the spaces that have even made it worse! I had like 3500 spaces and now only have 1460!!

That is one of the problems with having played for a long time... so many drop out and unless you want to add a ton of random people to your facebook you can't keep enough active players/neighbors.

So do NOT remove them unless you want to add a bunch of randoms to your FB!! Sucks!

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old Jan 14 2023, 06:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTznU View Post
Just a warning to all.... if you need/use large amounts of storage do not remove deadbeat neighbors!!

I went through and cleaned up my neighbor list... BIG MISTAKE!

I now am way over my storage limit because I lost a ton of spaces PLUS since I have the added purchased storage that doubles the spaces that have even made it worse! I had like 3500 spaces and now only have 1460!!

That is one of the problems with having played for a long time... so many drop out and unless you want to add a ton of random people to your facebook you can't keep enough active players/neighbors.

So do NOT remove them unless you want to add a bunch of randoms to your FB!! Sucks!
You might want to check the following thread link for other players looking for neighbors:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2023, 06:38 PM

Thank you! I will see. I just hate adding a bunch of random people I don't know to FB.

Back when FB started and all these games first started it was easy to have plenty of neighbors that you knew from your own FB or close referrals. I think that is one of the biggest issues I find with games I have played for years. It is hard to keep up with the high demand for neighbors by the game... unless you want to add a bunch of strangers... ugh!!!

The other issue is as for me I have my FB pretty locked down. In order to get and accept new friends I have to go change my setting and unlock my FB opening it up to other weirdos!! It just seems like there would be a safer way to deal with that for games.

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old Jan 14 2023, 06:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTznU View Post
Thank you! I will see. I just hate adding a bunch of random people I don't know to FB.

Back when FB started and all these games first started it was easy to have plenty of neighbors that you knew from your own FB or close referrals. I think that is one of the biggest issues I find with games I have played for years. It is hard to keep up with the high demand for neighbors by the game... unless you want to add a bunch of strangers... ugh!!!

The other issue is as for me I have my FB pretty locked down. In order to get and accept new friends I have to go change my setting and unlock my FB opening it up to other weirdos!! It just seems like there would be a safer way to deal with that for games.
Hi ImTznU,
The only thing you have to unlock is to allow them to send you Facebook friend requests and messages. After you have added those who you want then you can lock those back down.
Old Jan 29 2023, 12:25 PM

Default Going Away from Facebook

Eventually I know that you'll move away from facebook and we have our emails at the top of farmtown so you can email us when it goes ahead etc.

What about anyone who has a new facebook and haven't played farm town before...how would they get into the game? Unless that will be in the email you give us too?
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jan 29 2023, 12:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Eventually I know that you'll move away from facebook and we have our emails at the top of farmtown so you can email us when it goes ahead etc.

What about anyone who has a new facebook and haven't played farm town before...how would they get into the game? Unless that will be in the email you give us too?
Hi Alexandra J,
All the information about it will be available if or when the move happens.
Old Feb 05 2023, 10:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Watering all flowers on all farms

I think its about time that allowing farmers to just water a neighbor, friend or anyone elses flowers was stopped. Now that the Farm Pass requires us to water using the Watering Can its not nice to find someone has visited and you cannot water the flowers you need unless you have them on a farm marked Private. Asking that flowers not be watered doesn't seem to work as some people just ignore that and go ahead regardless. Maybe give that option in the Hiring process in Preferences for those who want their flowers watered.
Old Feb 05 2023, 11:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I think its about time that allowing farmers to just water a neighbor, friend or anyone elses flowers was stopped. Now that the Farm Pass requires us to water using the Watering Can its not nice to find someone has visited and you cannot water the flowers you need unless you have them on a farm marked Private. Asking that flowers not be watered doesn't seem to work as some people just ignore that and go ahead regardless. Maybe give that option in the Hiring process in Preferences for those who want their flowers watered.
Hi Aussie Rae,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organized those by subject for the developers to see and not the General Feedback section.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity