Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Aug 09 2022, 10:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
I hope there will be more farms in the future. I know some will say 44(!) is enough but I have thousands (no exaggeration) cows, chickens, goats etc. that need homes. Please we need more farms.
Hi DeniseDJ,
If you want to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section where we have them organized by subject for the developers to see instead of in the General Feedback section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 22 2022, 02:45 PM

Default update

it has been nearly 2 month since an update any insight on when we will get 1 ? some farmers are getting bored here
Old Aug 22 2022, 02:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
it has been nearly 2 month since an update any insight on when we will get 1 ? some farmers are getting bored here
Hi ALexm,
It has not been 2 months and the developers have been busy working and Farm Pass is still being tested. They will release when they are able.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 22 2022, 02:52 PM

Default ship loading 24 hour limit needs changed.

instead of canceling out your 10-24 hours of preperation work the game should automatically dispatch your ship done or not to capacity at 24 hours instead of canceling your 10-24 hours of prep work. sometimes people need to sleep not play farm town 24/7 to make sure they dispatch thier ships. i might only do one or two cargos at a time cause i don't really have time to waste but i want to do some things just setting the 24 limit seems unfair and it should auto dispatch. if they dont want to change it i will limit this to hours im awake. someone might have an emergency and not enough time to get back to game. anyways this only happens when i forget i try deal with it. i just think its annoying to load a few cargo and whatever im doing not have to worry about farm town.
Old Aug 22 2022, 02:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
instead of canceling out your 10-24 hours of preperation work the game should automatically dispatch your ship done or not to capacity at 24 hours instead of canceling your 10-24 hours of prep work. sometimes people need to sleep not play farm town 24/7 to make sure they dispatch thier ships. i might only do one or two cargos at a time cause i don't really have time to waste but i want to do some things just setting the 24 limit seems unfair and it should auto dispatch. if they dont want to change it i will limit this to hours im awake. someone might have an emergency and not enough time to get back to game. anyways this only happens when i forget i try deal with it. i just think its annoying to load a few cargo and whatever im doing not have to worry about farm town.
Hi Larwin,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Aug 23 2022, 09:24 PM

Default update for augest

i just wondering if there is going to be up date. looking forward for new stuff
Old Aug 23 2022, 09:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i just wondering if there is going to be up date. looking forward for new stuff
Hi Max river,
I moved your post to a previous thread in the general feedback about the same subject.
The developers have been busy working and Farm Pass is still being tested. They will release when they are able.
Old Aug 29 2022, 03:30 AM

Default Discussions about avatars

Is there a rule that your avatar has to be the same gender as your facebook profile? The reason why I'm asking because I got a facebook friend request the other day that is a males account but the avatar for farmtown is female and with a female name. Now there is another account with the same surname (female account) and they both have the same avatar name. Which to me is odd.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Aug 29 2022, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Is there a rule that your avatar has to be the same gender as your facebook profile? The reason why I'm asking because I got a facebook friend request the other day that is a males account but the avatar for farmtown is female and with a female name. Now there is another account with the same surname (female account) and they both have the same avatar name. Which to me is odd.

Hi Alexandra

I'm not aware of any rules to choose the avatar gender. But the best thing for you to do is contact that person and ask them.
Old Aug 29 2022, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Alexandra

I'm not aware of any rules to choose the avatar gender. But the best thing for you to do is contact that person and ask them.
I have And it's so easy to change between male and female so easily as well. I know we can have a different name but gender wise it shouldn't be so easy to change.

In an unrelated post. This morning, I got asked my age, and that the poster (male) was 43 single and from the US.

Seriously there should be rules on this stuff that some players think it's a freaking dating website. I messaged the person back too and told them no i'm not telling you my age, relationship status etc. No need to be messaged like that etc. I'm here to play a game I basically told him to go somewhere else if that's his kind of thing

Things like this are getting worse. I know you can't control what people say but players haven't been liking the Inn for years for this reason (and now it's starting in the hiring market.) I know you'll say ignore him and I have the option to block him but I thought you should be aware of this kind of thing going on.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity