Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old May 27 2022, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbl456 View Post
I am a little disappointed to see that my quest this morning needs the 'Turbo" Cinnamon Factory at a cost of $81. All it makes is Cinnamon! The "regular" Cinnamon Factory only makes cinnamon too! Rather than making us use the Turbo, I believe you could have just increased the amount of cinnamon required in the regular factory.
Everyone is trying to recover from the pandemic. I struggle to support my family. I certainly don't have funds to buy a turbo factory. Please be considerate then setting up the quests. Thanks
Hi cbl456

I never got a quest asking me to use a turbo facility version instead of the regular one.
I saw that with the Super Facility feature as you can get the Regular version or the Turbo version.

Have you tried to start the product in your regular cinnamon factory?

Also, if you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestion section, where we have the ideas ordered by theme for the developers to read.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jun 02 2022, 08:10 AM

Default Father's Day

Good morning from Texas! Father's Day is around the corner.

Thanks
Old Jun 02 2022, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
Good morning from Texas! Father's Day is around the corner.

Thanks
Hi debhurst

The developers are aware of this, we will probably get Father's Day gifts as soon as possible.
Old Jun 07 2022, 09:16 AM

I'm hoping it isn't true but I read on a tech blog that the owner of this announced on April 22 that the game is going to shut down.
Old Jun 07 2022, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
I'm hoping it isn't true but I read on a tech blog that the owner of this announced on April 22 that the game is going to shut down.

Hi debhurst

You are right, that is not true
Old Jun 10 2022, 10:19 PM

Thumbs down Monthly Updates

Too bad we do not have the monthly update yet... Used to come regularly each month but no more..... Even worse is the lack of communication - we have no idea what is happening or when... A shame
Old Jun 10 2022, 10:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoreenMarcoux View Post
Too bad we do not have the monthly update yet... Used to come regularly each month but no more..... Even worse is the lack of communication - we have no idea what is happening or when... A shame
Hi NoreenMarcoux,
The developers have rarely communicated what is coming prior to it being released. Releases are roughly a month apart, but sometimes it is delayed due to a problem or problems they have to fix before they can release. Please be patient as I am sure we will get a release soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2022, 02:53 PM

Cool there are stupid questions!

I want to commend the moderators on this forum. You answer patiently the questions so many people ask when all they have to do is carefully read what is already posted. I don't mean only on this board. Cudos!

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Jul 20 2022, 02:43 PM

Default Turbo facilities.

Thank you so much for creating the turbo versions of the textile spinning mill, ink & pigments factory, rubber factory, sawmill, metal mill, mineral mine, open pit mine, oil pump; and many others. It is like having extra farms without having to obtain extra farms.

Many of my essential products -- maple lumber pile, blue ink bottle, red ink bottle, canvas textile roll, cotton textile roll, carbon steel sheet, brass sheet -- that at one time were almost nil in inventory, are back into action in the millions of units, thanks to the advent of these turbo facilities.

God bless
Old Aug 09 2022, 10:01 PM

Default new farms

I hope there will be more farms in the future. I know some will say 44(!) is enough but I have thousands (no exaggeration) cows, chickens, goats etc. that need homes. Please we need more farms.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity