Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 12 2013, 12:18 PM

I had the same problem... and I think it just might be the server you are on. It lasted a hour or more (perhaps longer, before I started to play), and now it seems to be okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaMike View Post
I am having trouble this morning and this is the first time that I have had this problem. It is stuck on the loading user page and I have cleared everything that you can clear. It went through one time and I tried to open the facility manager and it said it could not be retrieved then it gave me the connection error so I closed Farmtown out and now it is giving me the loading user page again and it will not go past it.
Old Sep 12 2013, 02:35 PM

RE No 6. It says move to local pricing. Before we always were told the amount in Euros but now it comes only in Dollars. Why is this??
Old Sep 12 2013, 02:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
RE No 6. It says move to local pricing. Before we always were told the amount in Euros but now it comes only in Dollars. Why is this??
Go to your Facebook Account Settings and click on Payments in the left column. Look for Preferred Currency on the next screen and click Edit to the right of that. You can change it back to Euro there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2013, 02:50 PM
Account Not Linked

[quote=JbarLFarms;5661686]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, I just got this of the Facebook help page ..[/QUOT

Does this mean we can still use facebook gift cards to purchase FT cash?
From the facebook help page referenced above, under "changes with facebook credits" comes this answer to the last q&a on the page:

"Over the next few months, after all games stop using credits to price in-game items, all account balances will be converted to local currency and Facebook Gift Cards will redeem only in local currency.

This means that you won't lose your existing balance or the ability to redeem Gift Cards, instead, these will be converted into an easier to understand, local currency balance. You can select your preferred local currency in your account settings. "

So, YES WE CAN STILL USE FACEBOOK GIFT CARDS. Only change will be instead of "facebook credits" it will be in local currency.

Yay!
Old Sep 12 2013, 03:00 PM

Animal Tools are a complete waste of money as they do not work at all. Have purchased and put into storage but they have absolutely no effect. This is obtaining money by false pretences.
Old Sep 12 2013, 03:05 PM

Default It says all purchases in Euro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Go to your Facebook Account Settings and click on Payments in the left column. Look for Preferred Currency on the next screen and click Edit to the right of that. You can change it back to Euro there.
It still says that all purchases will be in Euros. but when purchasing the amount came up only in dollars so there seems to be a problem.
Old Sep 12 2013, 03:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Animal Tools are a complete waste of money as they do not work at all. Have purchased and put into storage but they have absolutely no effect. This is obtaining money by false pretences.
They do work on all but the pigsty. What happens when you click on the Harvest All button in the Facility Manager? Do you have any of the Animal buildings ready (no time showing in the box) besides the pigsty?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2013, 03:28 PM

Quote:
I put mine on the farm first, then moved them into storage, and they are working with no problem.
Old Sep 12 2013, 03:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It still says that all purchases will be in Euros. but when purchasing the amount came up only in dollars so there seems to be a problem.
Might be a good idea to contact support on this then. Be sure to explain that your preferred currency is set to Euro. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit. Be patient as it can take from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets they have.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Old Sep 12 2013, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
First of all thank you so much for the update - there are some very good things included in it

Someone has asked me a question - and I don't know the answer! When you use the Harvest All button (excellent addition - thanks) does it also harvest the loose animals that you have on your farms?? I would guess that it does, but would like to know for sure. Thank you
It works on the loose animals as well as on the ones in the storage.
Closed Thread