Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 28 2014, 04:11 PM

Location: Clearwater,Florida Pinellas County heaven on earth!

will there be expansions for farms 1-20 to 40?
Old May 28 2014, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffyduffy View Post
will there be expansions for farms 1-20 to 40?
Hi, No idea, only the developers know the answer to that.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old May 29 2014, 07:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Don't know which thread to put this in but it does pertain to New Releases
Have just worked the first of my neighbours' facilities : while the mayor did kindly finish off the factories on each farm after I'd done one or more, he didn't kick into action after I'd done several farms (he's supposed to do the last 40% of them), I had to do every farm. Just wondering of the devs are preparing something for the trains -(polyester fiber please) for the next release (I know that only they know and that we know you don't know )
Anyone else having facilty/train/mayor issues?
Old May 29 2014, 01:54 PM

Thumbs up

Can the new multi-planter 4x4 be used for flowers and/or trees that are in storage? Thanks for all your hard work keeping the game one of the best!
Old May 29 2014, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberal Annie View Post
Can the new multi-planter 4x4 be used for flowers and/or trees that are in storage? Thanks for all your hard work keeping the game one of the best!
Hi, not at the moment, but the developers did say they maybe able to add that feature in the next release if they find a simple way to do it.

Contact Support

Old May 29 2014, 06:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
You can also go to a neighbor's farm if you need her / him to work for you. That also lights everything up for a while. In the meanwhile, please be patient with the rest of us while we wait for them to correct the issue.
I think we are all being patient, we are just reporting as they want us to do so they know the problem... and in the meanwhile we keep playing in the dark with no green dots flashing... like the rest of you with this same problem...
Old May 29 2014, 09:05 PM

after 7 days in quest manager how long does blue "claim farmcash" stay until you loose chance to get it
Ozlace
Old May 29 2014, 09:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozlace View Post
after 7 days in quest manager how long does blue "claim farmcash" stay until you loose chance to get it
Ozlace
It will stay as long as you still have at least 3 completed quests on the chart. However, remember that the chart is a moving chart and only looks at the past 7 days. If you completed a quest on the 1st day, then if you wait until the 8th day you will lose that quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 31 2014, 10:33 PM

The 'Non-Ingredients (for me)' is enabled again in the Market window, please report any issues you may have I am confused by this. The Ingredients that don't sell, I can not find any use for any of them (except the promise of maybe needing some of the new trees in the future) So for right now I use the non-ingredient and sell all. Please clarify this for me. thanks
Old May 31 2014, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
The 'Non-Ingredients (for me)' is enabled again in the Market window, please report any issues you may have I am confused by this. The Ingredients that don't sell, I can not find any use for any of them (except the promise of maybe needing some of the new trees in the future) So for right now I use the non-ingredient and sell all. Please clarify this for me. thanks
Hi,

If you own ALL the facilities, then the non ingredients (for me) is exactly the same and the original non ingredients. However, you are able to checkmark anything you want to keep for future use, like those new trees.

Contact Support

Closed Thread