Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1931  
Old Oct 21 2018, 10:21 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 24,944
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Has anyone listed crops in order of cost effectiveness (e.g. largest coin gain based on purchase price, sale price, and growing time)? If so, where are the results posted?
Hi James,
If anyone has it will be posted in the following thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525662
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #1932  
Old Oct 28 2018, 12:47 AM
Sylentiger's Avatar
Sylentiger Sylentiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 14 2010
Location: Jennings, FL
Posts: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Sylentiger
Default

Help, I do not know where to post this, I am having trouble in both MarketPlaces, for hiring and also for selling. There is no one there. I have cleaned cookies, cache, meme, and rebooted and there is still no players in the MarketPlace or the INN.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Reply With Quote
  #1933  
Old Oct 28 2018, 01:20 AM
Sylentiger's Avatar
Sylentiger Sylentiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 14 2010
Location: Jennings, FL
Posts: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Sylentiger
Default

Ignore the last post. I solved the mystery! Somehow the language selection on the marketplace tab was changed and that language has no players. I never saw that selection before. Guess ya do learn something new every day
Reply With Quote
  #1934  
Old Oct 28 2018, 08:11 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 13,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylentiger View Post
Help, I do not know where to post this, I am having trouble in both MarketPlaces, for hiring and also for selling. There is no one there. I have cleaned cookies, cache, meme, and rebooted and there is still no players in the MarketPlace or the INN.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylentiger View Post
Ignore the last post. I solved the mystery! Somehow the language selection on the marketplace tab was changed and that language has no players. I never saw that selection before. Guess ya do learn something new every day
Hi Sylentiger

Glad you solved the problem and thanks for coming back to let us know.

And yes, when you have this kind of problem at market you need to check your language in your preferences, the wrench, and in the selected language when going to market
__________________


Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #1935  
Old Apr 04 2019, 06:37 AM
LizaLee LizaLee is offline
 
Join Date: May 21 2010
Posts: 37
Default

Good Morning; A question about expanding super-neighbor abilities. Could the abilities for super-neighbors be broadened to include hiring workers as depending on the demographics you have of players there are those of us who take frequent business trips and are unable to "play" daily but our super-neighbors may/do OR there are those of us who take extended vacations multiple times a year and need our super-neighbors to also hire sub-contractors to h/p etc. and I am requesting that the powers for super-neighbors be amended to include hiring sub-contractors on neighbors' farms to h/p and possibly seed etc. Thanks for your consideration
Reply With Quote
  #1936  
Old Apr 04 2019, 07:01 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,917
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaLee View Post
Good Morning; A question about expanding super-neighbor abilities. Could the abilities for super-neighbors be broadened to include hiring workers as depending on the demographics you have of players there are those of us who take frequent business trips and are unable to "play" daily but our super-neighbors may/do OR there are those of us who take extended vacations multiple times a year and need our super-neighbors to also hire sub-contractors to h/p etc. and I am requesting that the powers for super-neighbors be amended to include hiring sub-contractors on neighbors' farms to h/p and possibly seed etc. Thanks for your consideration
Hi LizaLee,

The purpose of the super neighbour feature is that they do your farm work for you while you are away, not hire someone else to do them. If you want the benefits of hiring strangers to work your farms then you will have to do that yourself. If you still wish to request a change to that feature then you need to post it in the appropriate thread in the Suggestions area. This is section is the General Feedback area.
Reply With Quote
  #1937  
Old Apr 05 2019, 09:59 AM
dell466 dell466 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 26 2014
Location: London Ontario Canada
Posts: 44
Default

When are other players going to realize that the person hiring them is the owner of the farm and as such is entitled to hire as many people to do the job as they see fit? Today I received a message from someone complaining that they insisted they work solo and I had no right to hire an additional worker to do the same task. I informed them that is was MY farm and MY rules and they have absolutely no say in how I run MY farms. As it happened, I did not receive a message that this individual had accepted the job and their avatar vanished from the screen. So after a couple of minutes without any notification of work being started I hired a second worker. Fortunately, there is the option to ignore this player in the future, so I immediately made that choice. Based on this most recent experience, I feel that we need to impress on all players that the person hiring is in control and all their demands are only doing themselves harm as they will eventually get ignored by those who do not want or need the aggravation of dealing with their unreasonable demands.
Reply With Quote
  #1938  
Old Apr 07 2019, 04:33 PM
JohnAlbertini JohnAlbertini is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 08 2010
Posts: 609
Default

Pardon my venting, nothing on the game itself and I'm not sure what can be done to improve it.

I've spent a lot of time hiring out to work in the marketplace. There are as many farm layouts as farmers and I "get" folks working on designing their farms.

BUT some pay absolutely zero attention to the amount of work needed to harvest their farms. One example perhaps only slightly exaggerated I've been on farms with 10 trees that took TEN clicks with the Extended tool to harvest one at a time since they were SCATTERED all over the farm randomly. Same with flowers. A click to harvest EACH ONE scattered all over the farm. WHY?!

Can any guidance be offered to folks to pay at least SOME attention to harvest ease when designing?

Thanks for letting me vent. It makes working for others much more of a CHORE than it needs to be with a LITTLE forethought.
Reply With Quote
  #1939  
Old Apr 07 2019, 04:43 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 24,944
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Pardon my venting, nothing on the game itself and I'm not sure what can be done to improve it.

I've spent a lot of time hiring out to work in the marketplace. There are as many farm layouts as farmers and I "get" folks working on designing their farms.

BUT some pay absolutely zero attention to the amount of work needed to harvest their farms. One example perhaps only slightly exaggerated I've been on farms with 10 trees that took TEN clicks with the Extended tool to harvest one at a time since they were SCATTERED all over the farm randomly. Same with flowers. A click to harvest EACH ONE scattered all over the farm. WHY?!

Can any guidance be offered to folks to pay at least SOME attention to harvest ease when designing?

Thanks for letting me vent. It makes working for others much more of a CHORE than it needs to be with a LITTLE forethought.
Hi John,
As you are only venting and not making a suggestion, then I moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread about hiring. I am sorry but there isn't any way we can make the players design their farms in an orderly manner.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #1940  
Old Apr 07 2019, 09:16 PM
Aussie Rae Aussie Rae is offline
Getting Started ( Level 1 )
 
Join Date: Oct 05 2009
Posts: 1,041
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Pardon my venting, nothing on the game itself and I'm not sure what can be done to improve it.

I've spent a lot of time hiring out to work in the marketplace. There are as many farm layouts as farmers and I "get" folks working on designing their farms.

BUT some pay absolutely zero attention to the amount of work needed to harvest their farms. One example perhaps only slightly exaggerated I've been on farms with 10 trees that took TEN clicks with the Extended tool to harvest one at a time since they were SCATTERED all over the farm randomly. Same with flowers. A click to harvest EACH ONE scattered all over the farm. WHY?!

Can any guidance be offered to folks to pay at least SOME attention to harvest ease when designing?

Thanks for letting me vent. It makes working for others much more of a CHORE than it needs to be with a LITTLE forethought.
I tend to Ignore those type of farms so that I never see them again.... I don't design as I am more into the facility side of the game...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 AM.