Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 22 2019, 06:35 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ScottD198
Unhappy No cod or squid in large seacoasts

Lately, I have noticed that my 19 large seacoasts are producing 106 to zero when I harvest them of cod and squid. These seacoasts cost $32 FC which translates to $6.00 real money. If I get the 106 that is 5 or maybe 6 cod. I am not buying anymore and I am really disappointed in this issue. I have played for 10 years and spent a lot of cash. Please do something about this.
Old Nov 22 2019, 09:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottD198 View Post
Lately, I have noticed that my 19 large seacoasts are producing 106 to zero when I harvest them of cod and squid. These seacoasts cost $32 FC which translates to $6.00 real money. If I get the 106 that is 5 or maybe 6 cod. I am not buying anymore and I am really disappointed in this issue. I have played for 10 years and spent a lot of cash. Please do something about this.
Hi ScottD,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about fish.

The fish you receive from the large seacoast with the other waters is a random amount as you have seen. There is not a specific amount of each that you get. The only thing specific is the total amount you get is always the same, but each individual fish type can vary as to how many of each you get. That is the way they havce worked since their release, so there is nothing to fix.
If you wish to make a suggestion to change how the amounts of each fish are determined please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 22 2019 at 09:39 PM.
Old Nov 23 2019, 01:46 AM

Hi:

Can someone tell me which facility or facilities produces the Baits? I often see farmers posting Dans and Bonus on the Baits (both the Fresh Water Baits and the Sea Water Baits), and I kept clicking on it to get some more baits for my farms. Yet, I have no idea where the Baits go after I click to receive some baits. I check my seawater and the lakes, the number of baits look the same after I clicked on those Dans. So I'm wondering where do the Baits go? I checked the giftbox too and they aren't there either.

Mike
Old Nov 23 2019, 01:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McGregor View Post
Hi:

Can someone tell me which facility or facilities produces the Baits? I often see farmers posting Dans and Bonus on the Baits (both the Fresh Water Baits and the Sea Water Baits), and I kept clicking on it to get some more baits for my farms. Yet, I have no idea where the Baits go after I click to receive some baits. I check my seawater and the lakes, the number of baits look the same after I clicked on those Dans. So I'm wondering where do the Baits go? I checked the giftbox too and they aren't there either.

Mike
Hi Mike,
The only facility that produces the baits is the Fish Farming Plant. The baits you get from the belt bonuses you collect go to your storage. Those have to be used in the Fishing Tackle Shop and can't be used for your fishing. The baits you get from gifts will show in your waters added to whatever amount you have for you to use.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 23 2019, 01:56 AM

Oh, I see! Thanaks YAZ!

Mike
Old Nov 25 2019, 09:26 AM

Mike I was wondering the same thing. I go to the Farm town free gifts to get both baits...
Old Nov 25 2019, 09:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy cat View Post
Mike I was wondering the same thing. I go to the Farm town free gifts to get both baits...
Hi Sassy cat,
Those you get from gifts do go into the waters so those are usable.
Old Nov 25 2019, 12:40 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sassy cat,
Those you get from gifts do go into the waters so those are usable.
What about the bait you get from the Super Facility? Does this go to your waters for fishing or to your storage?
Old Nov 25 2019, 01:05 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
What about the bait you get from the Super Facility? Does this go to your waters for fishing or to your storage?
Hi leighwj1960,

As far as we know that stores exactly the same as if you were storing it from the facility itself, it will go to your waters.
Old Nov 27 2019, 02:27 PM

Default farmtown

my fish farm plants are not getting bait to storage look like there working but storage amount hasn't changed in days

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters