Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 09 2019, 03:35 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

If you use Gameroom you are not prompted to allow flash and I actually find it works better than using a browser. The only thing that I miss by using Gameroom is not being able to open a new tab to work my neighbors facilities
Old Oct 10 2019, 10:07 AM

Cannot log in! Stuck on "Loading User..."
Was using Firefox browser. It was good until I decide to expand my farms several times. Looks like FT doesn't allow players to expand their farms too many times all at once. This is B.S.!

Mike
Old Oct 10 2019, 10:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McGregor View Post
Cannot log in! Stuck on "Loading User..."
Was using Firefox browser. It was good until I decide to expand my farms several times. Looks like FT doesn't allow players to expand their farms too many times all at once. This is B.S.!

Mike
Hi Mike,
It has nothing to do with expanding farms.

Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the links there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 10 2019, 12:15 PM

After three weeks of not being able to load farm I was finally able to get onto the forum. When I click on the farm I get a pop up that asks if I want to long on thru facebook. I click yes and it tries to load then I get the pop up again. If I click cancel I get a window that says that the app has to be activated. If I click activate I get the pop up window that asks if I want to long on thru facebook. I am on facebook when I try. This happened three weeks ago seconds after being on.
Old Oct 10 2019, 12:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by javlynnsue View Post
After three weeks of not being able to load farm I was finally able to get onto the forum. When I click on the farm I get a pop up that asks if I want to long on thru facebook. I click yes and it tries to load then I get the pop up again. If I click cancel I get a window that says that the app has to be activated. If I click activate I get the pop up window that asks if I want to long on thru facebook. I am on facebook when I try. This happened three weeks ago seconds after being on.
Hi Javlynnsue,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.

If you have a saved link for the game that you are using do not use it. You can go to Facebook news feed and click in Farm Town shortcut on the left. Or you can click on the Play Farm Town button at the top of the forums.

If that doesnt work then please contact Facebook about this problem as it is an issue they have caused.

If you wish you can also contact Support team for the game to let them know.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 10 2019, 12:42 PM

Default can't load farm

Thank you, Taz, but the link you provided sends me into the same chain that I get trying to get onto my farm. It takes many tries to get to the forum because I have to click fast before I lose the screen when it is trying to load. My mom uses the same soft and hardware so I know the problem isn't at this end.
Old Oct 10 2019, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by javlynnsue View Post
Thank you, Taz, but the link you provided sends me into the same chain that I get trying to get onto my farm. It takes many tries to get to the forum because I have to click fast before I lose the screen when it is trying to load. My mom uses the same soft and hardware so I know the problem isn't at this end.
Hi javlynnsue

Taz is not available at this moment.

I'm sending you a private message to let you contact Support.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 11 2019, 05:37 AM

Default Did everything suggested

Barbara,
I did everything recommended in this post and game loads sometimes sometimes not. Cant send gifts today and mostly a white screen. This is only started 2 days ago. I have a brand new (2 months old chrome book. When I can get in lots of my buildings are missing and I can only get to one farm and then cant get anywhere else.
Old Oct 11 2019, 06:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkisone View Post
Barbara,
I did everything recommended in this post and game loads sometimes sometimes not. Cant send gifts today and mostly a white screen. This is only started 2 days ago. I have a brand new (2 months old chrome book. When I can get in lots of my buildings are missing and I can only get to one farm and then cant get anywhere else.
Hi mikkisone,

I'm sorry, but I do not know what you have done as you have not listed them so I may well ask you to try something you have already tried.

There are many members called Barbara, as you have not quoted their post I also do not know who your are replying to to check what you might have already tried in that post, but we do not have a Barbara that is one of the Forum team.

Was it the items in the first post on page one you tried? If you are not sure, please go have a look and also check the items in the links in that post.

I am having no difficulty loading your farms myself.

Are you getting the same problem when you try different browsers? if you have not tried using a different browser please do and see if you get the same problem.

I do not see in your data that you have tried clearing memcache so please do that. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

If you have not cleared your browser cache/history please also do that then try once more to load the game and see if that helped. Please note, when you clear browser caches/history the game will load slower the first time as it needs to load the graphics from fresh and you have everything showing in your game preferences so it will need to load them all.

If you still can not load your default farm after that please use this link to get to your second farm. If you can get to that one then turn everything off in your game settings so that all you see is ground cover, paths, trains and your animals. Then, also add a check mark to the setting "Freeze Animals" as moving animals can make things load slower. When you have done that, see if you can load your other farms with everything turned off. If it does, then only turn on the items you want to work on or see and see how you get on then. https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...6128&farm_ix=1
Old Oct 14 2019, 04:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Default FT is Down

As of 5:30 a.m. EST time, FT has went down for me, and my friends. Have tried everything...we all just get a white screen.

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error