Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 30 2011, 04:39 AM

Thanks so much! It was great waking up and seeing all the new toys and Farm 11 - wish I didn't have to go to work! Now I'm really looking forward to the 3-day weekend! Again, thanks for making this game so enjoyable! Love it!
Old Aug 30 2011, 04:53 AM

6. Red Mobile Sprinkler also irrigate crops, double growing speed (do not revive crops): If you already own a Brown Mobile Sprinkler you can buy this Red Mobile Sprinkler to irrigate flowers and crops at the same time. Irrigated plants will grow twice as fast and will have a (W) when you mouse over them.

Notice you will not see an immediate change in growth, what will happen is that all crops and flowers in the farm that are still growing will be fully grown twice as fast from that point on.

You can irrigate a plant more than once, but it's growth speed will only double the first time. As before, you can irrigate only once per day.

When you use this tool on other people farms it behaves as if you were using the Brown Sprinkler, growing speed doesn't change.

This tool is an extension of the Brown Mobile Sprinkler, meaning, unlike the Manure Spreaders, you are irrigating the plants, not the farm, so if you plant new ones and you want them to grow twice as fast, you will have to irrigate them after you plant them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
I'm thinking there is a glitch with the red sprinkler. I tried it on one of my farms and it worked and I got half the time in reading. I then tried it on another and it didn't. Then...I purchased farm 11, planted tomatoes on it, watered it with the red sprinkler and it told me 19.9 hours. I went back to the farm it had worked on and it now shows a normal time reading for my tomatoes instead of the half time it had shown. So for some reason it's not working and there is no way someone previously watered my farm 11. So perhaps it's just a glitch and will improve soon. Meanwhile... it's normal farming as usual. Thanks again Devs. Love the new stuff especially the facility tool.
I'm not sure if I've got this right, but I think we can only irrigate one crop per farm per day to double the speed of the crop. My crop that I used the red sprinkler on when it first came out has just been harvested, but now that I have replanted that farm, the red sprinkler will work, but not halve the time.

When I sprinkled the farm, it said 'A farm can only be irrigated once a day, and Raul says that each individual crop must be irrigated in order to halve the time frame ..... so I think I've got it right

Anyone know for sure if this is how it works ??

Old Aug 30 2011, 04:58 AM

hi, i have just gone over 1 billion xp's but my level has stayed at 235. everyone else has gone up to 260, but not people over 1 billion xp's - would love to get that fixed. thanks
Old Aug 30 2011, 05:00 AM

Default New Release

Thanks so much Raul for the great updates and thanks for all the hard work and hours you must put in so we enjoy all these new extras.
Thanks again. Ann Morse
Old Aug 30 2011, 05:01 AM
Account Not Linked

As I have said before, this wonderful game just gets better and better!! Thank you for all your hard work, and for caring about your players!!!
Old Aug 30 2011, 05:07 AM

Woot for update! Boo for dial-up woot for new horses!
Old Aug 30 2011, 05:18 AM

Awesome ... yet again! Thanks so much!
Old Aug 30 2011, 05:27 AM

You all are mind readers. Cleaned Up my farms last night anticipating the new farm coming this week. $ (coins) rules!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id= 1679086901&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 30 2011, 05:33 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to mwerdeb Send a message via Skype™ to mwerdeb

Thanks for the new release.....next release, please consider privacy fences and angled pieces too!! Thanks!!
Old Aug 30 2011, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
6. Red Mobile Sprinkler also irrigate crops, double growing speed (do not revive crops): If you already own a Brown Mobile Sprinkler you can buy this Red Mobile Sprinkler to irrigate flowers and crops at the same time. Irrigated plants will grow twice as fast and will have a (W) when you mouse over them.

Notice you will not see an immediate change in growth, what will happen is that all crops and flowers in the farm that are still growing will be fully grown twice as fast from that point on.

You can irrigate a plant more than once, but it's growth speed will only double the first time. As before, you can irrigate only once per day.

When you use this tool on other people farms it behaves as if you were using the Brown Sprinkler, growing speed doesn't change.

This tool is an extension of the Brown Mobile Sprinkler, meaning, unlike the Manure Spreaders, you are irrigating the plants, not the farm, so if you plant new ones and you want them to grow twice as fast, you will have to irrigate them after you plant them.

I'm not sure if I've got this right, but I think we can only irrigate one crop per farm per day to double the speed of the crop. My crop that I used the red sprinkler on when it first came out has just been harvested, but now that I have replanted that farm, the red sprinkler will work, but not halve the time.

When I sprinkled the farm, it said 'A farm can only be irrigated once a day, and Raul says that each individual crop must be irrigated in order to halve the time frame ..... so I think I've got it right

Anyone know for sure if this is how it works ??
I cant get my head round it either - like you say it only seems to work once per day per farm. Would like a choice tho - I need to water flowers but dont want to speed up raspberries for example.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread