Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 04 2021, 12:14 PM

Hello. If this has been asked and answered, I apologize for asking again. I am very happy with the new version - and I know it will keep getting better. When I checked my storage in HTML, it says 99.5%. When I check in Flash, it shows 91.2%. Any ideas why? I have been farming hard - but not that hard. Thanks to all :-)
Old Jan 04 2021, 12:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hello. If this has been asked and answered, I apologize for asking again. I am very happy with the new version - and I know it will keep getting better. When I checked my storage in HTML, it says 99.5%. When I check in Flash, it shows 91.2%. Any ideas why? I have been farming hard - but not that hard. Thanks to all :-)
Hi Early Girl,
We have noticed a difference too, but do not know why. This is something the developers will have to look at as they add functions into the HTML version.

Personally I would lower my amounts in storage to somewhere around 85% or less just to make sure the storage does not get over loaded.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 04 2021, 12:41 PM

Thanks Taz - I'll try and get it lowered. Heck I was proud I got it down to 91% ;-)
Old Jan 04 2021, 01:31 PM

Exclamation I am having a loading issue

I read through this thread then decided it was time to try. Before hand I unchecked all options through flash, like trees, flowers, ponds, facilities. I checked to see if I had any extensions, add-ons, through Mozilla. After restarting the browser, I tried to load my farmtown in HTML. After a long length of time, at least a half of an hour, I am still just seeing a black screen with a white logo. Anything else I should be aware of. I still have that tab up.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Jan 04 2021, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
I read through this thread then decided it was time to try. Before hand I unchecked all options through flash, like trees, flowers, ponds, facilities. I checked to see if I had any extensions, add-ons, through Mozilla. After restarting the browser, I tried to load my farmtown in HTML. After a long length of time, at least a half of an hour, I am still just seeing a black screen with a white logo. Anything else I should be aware of. I still have that tab up.
Hi Santmyer

Please remember to check if your browser is updated.

Try going back to flash version and then try HTML again and see if it loads faster.

If not, please try another browser to check if the game loads for you.

If you are using Gameroom, several have reported it doesnt work, so you need to log into Facebook.

Let us know how it goes.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 04 2021 at 01:44 PM.
Old Jan 04 2021, 02:05 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes:

Post Release Updates - January 4th, 2:30PM

- Bugfix: Narrow River and Long River are now showing with the correct orientation.
- Bugfix: Broken images when using the Multi-Planter tool.
Old Jan 04 2021, 02:47 PM

Pozdrav tudi meni to ne dela
Old Jan 04 2021, 02:55 PM

Hi all

Raul has updated the main post with the following information:

To test if your browser support the WebGL technology, please go to this link: https://get.webgl.org/
All major browsers support WebGL by default.

Please IF you cant load the game then click in that link to check if your browser support WebGL technology and let us know, thanks in advance
Old Jan 04 2021, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanka View Post
Pozdrav tudi meni to ne dela
Pozdravljena ivanka

Ne govorim vašega jezika, zato uporabljam prevajalec.

Uporabite naslednjo povezavo in nam sporočite, če vaš brskalnik podpira tehnologijo WebGL:

https://get.webgl.org/

Hvala vam!
Old Jan 04 2021, 03:22 PM

Thank you Raul for all the updates.

For some reason I can not install the new HTML5, I click it, and it brings me to a black page, and it doesn't load. I use Chrome as my browser. Please help. Thank you very much.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl