Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 21 2012, 05:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbob92 View Post
Yes taz that would have worked for the stocking of the mushrooms, it would not however work for the harvesting part which is the part I would have wanted the lifeline for (I believe there is one that will let me harvest from someone elses farm)
No it would have worked for getting the mushrooms, it would not stock them) Ingredients requests don't give you the product you are ask for assistance with, but give you the ingredients to make that product. So if you ask for ingredients to make say the grilled mushrooms. you will get the mushrooms same as if you harvested them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2012, 06:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Hmm I tried that before when I had to make a rubber sheet and it didn't give me the latex, instead I had to wait until my trees were ready to harvest.
Old Sep 27 2012, 10:06 AM

I enjoy the Quests but when there is an option to go buy/trade an item needed for the Quest, there seems to be very few people in the Buy Trade area, sometimes no one is there. Farmtown is world wide, so I find it hard to believe no one else is buying/trading for the Quests.
Old Sep 27 2012, 02:29 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniecri View Post
I enjoy the Quests but when there is an option to go buy/trade an item needed for the Quest, there seems to be very few people in the Buy Trade area, sometimes no one is there. Farmtown is world wide, so I find it hard to believe no one else is buying/trading for the Quests.
I generally ask an online buddy or neighbours to help if they can, If there's no-one in the buy/sell market occasionally I've also asked in the hiring market and got my goods that way. Try that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 27 2012, 04:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Wrong Taz

Wrong Taz it most definitely says coming soon whenever I complete a task.
Old Sep 27 2012, 04:37 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwmckay View Post
Wrong Taz it most definitely says coming soon whenever I complete a task.
Hi there,

There seems to be a bit of confusion. Taz was quoting what the devs said about earning FC at the time the Quests were first released, not what you see in the Quest Manager.

At this time there is no news of when Farm Cash will be added as a reward for doing quests.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 29 2012, 07:05 AM

How random are the quests? Now that I have all crops and trees ready for quests I have been getting quests asking for larger amounts of items that take longer to collect from facilities so my quests are taking 24 hours and longer to complete each step. I don't care, I just do them, but I would like know that the quests are or are not really random. I tend to doubt it, since as soon as I forget to plant one crop, that's the one that pops up in my next quest. Thanks and happy farming!
Old Sep 29 2012, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
. I tend to doubt it, since as soon as I forget to plant one crop, that's the one that pops up in my next quest. Thanks and happy farming!
Ha, Ha Grammy. I think the same thing! Somehow the program scans your crops and finds out what you don't have! Anyhow, I love the Quests and have only had one that I had to pass because I didn't have the last facility. Don't have many FC facs, so that's pretty good. Now watch.. the Quest this morning will have a facility I don't own!! Have a blessed day!
Old Sep 29 2012, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
How random are the quests? Now that I have all crops and trees ready for quests I have been getting quests asking for larger amounts of items that take longer to collect from facilities so my quests are taking 24 hours and longer to complete each step. I don't care, I just do them, but I would like know that the quests are or are not really random. I tend to doubt it, since as soon as I forget to plant one crop, that's the one that pops up in my next quest. Thanks and happy farming!
I am with you on this one Grammy....the time I harvest all my crops and trees that is when the next quest asks for them! Isn't it fun? I think so!!!
Old Sep 29 2012, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
I am with you on this one Grammy....the time I harvest all my crops and trees that is when the next quest asks for them! Isn't it fun? I think so!!!
Oh, yes, I love it. It's a big part of the questing for me. I'd hate to think my comment was considered a complaint. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't being paranoid!!!