Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 06 2023, 10:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
ok, the S/N still has access to work the farm at present, will he be able to still do so or will that farm dissapear?
Hi Keef,
You are asking for information we do not have. We are not the developers. You will just have to wait and see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 11:12 PM

How long do we have to move to the new website? I ask because it is my very busy season at work and I may not be able to complete all five days in a row of verifying my login. What happens if I miss a day? Can I delay starting this until the weekend? Or is time of the essence?
Old Mar 06 2023, 11:15 PM

thanks. I didn't see an answer when I checked a bit ago. Appreciate all your help.
Old Mar 06 2023, 11:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
How long do we have to move to the new website? I ask because it is my very busy season at work and I may not be able to complete all five days in a row of verifying my login. What happens if I miss a day? Can I delay starting this until the weekend? Or is time of the essence?
Hi SirMatthew KC,
The web site is not ready yet. The only thing they are doing is collecting your login information for the new site currently. You are only doing 5 days in a row to help you remember your login inforation. If you miss a day nothing will happen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 07 2023, 12:20 AM

1462765312 Build No: 431
I selected the wrong thing on the post and it stated to reload the game and it would come back, but it didn't. Now my email is no longer attached and I don't see any way to attach it without the post. Also, what password are we supposed to use? The one we use for Slashkey? Thank you!

Last edited by Irish355; Mar 07 2023 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Deleted unnecessary information
Old Mar 07 2023, 12:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish355 View Post
1462765312 Build No: 431
I selected the wrong thing on the post and it stated to reload the game and it would come back, but it didn't. Now my email is no longer attached and I don't see any way to attach it without the post. Also, what password are we supposed to use? The one we use for Slashkey? With the new post at the top of our farmtown page it states to write down or take a photo (snag) our creditials.
Could you eliberate what creditials? Thank you!
Hi Irish,
You can find the instructions in the Game Guide chapter 1 in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...50#post6531050

If it didn't come back then it will be back tomorrow when you open your farms. The credentials are the email address and password you enter in the blanks in the pop ups.
Old Mar 07 2023, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi SirMatthew KC,
The web site is not ready yet. The only thing they are doing is collecting your login information for the new site currently. You are only doing 5 days in a row to help you remember your login inforation. If you miss a day nothing will happen.
Thanks!!
Old Mar 07 2023, 01:21 AM

I do not understand why Farm Town wants my password to my email account. That is why I haven't given them mine. No one has any business asking for my password. That sounds so scammy and preposterous. If any of the developers have any questions why more of us aren't signing up, it's probably for that same reason. The other reason is, there's been no statement that our emails won't be marketed out to others. Sorry if any think my thoughts aren't valid, but we have a right to know our email addresses will be used only for Farm Town and kept confidential.
Old Mar 07 2023, 02:39 AM

Default Email address

Greetings,

Is it too late to change email addresses?
Old Mar 07 2023, 02:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi!
I wasn't able to complete my registration for the move. I thought I had entered my email and password correctly, but it didn't accept it. I left it uncompleted to make sure I had the correct information, but now I can't get the form to register back. Thank you.

Tags
link email, login