Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2012, 08:46 AM

My seeds disappear too, plus my sprinklers....hope they work on these annoying bugs along with bringing out stuff most of us don't care about. Who can afford FC???
Old Sep 01 2012, 08:52 AM

Fantastic update!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe my favourite is the Freestyle Farm Designer tool!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Raul and all!!!!
Old Sep 01 2012, 08:53 AM

What a great thing to wake up too..a new update! Can't wait until I can work someone's facs. Am anxious to see the people all in all a great update! Many thanks!!
Old Sep 01 2012, 09:13 AM

Default brill update - but pls help with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time1ess View Post
Kudos to the search option! I have been waiting for it for a LONG time!! That will save a LOT of time when I'm searching for one little thing in the shop!!

I don't know if this has anything to do with the update, but when I sort my seeder by "Stored Amount" my seeds all disappear. I have to reload the game to get it back. My seeds seem to be fine as long as I don't sort them out of the default setting. Anyone else having this issue?

Edit: The seeds show up on the initial load....but as soon as you scroll, they disappear. I just called my friend in Oregon and had her try it and she said hers is doing it too.

I am also having this problem x
Old Sep 01 2012, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
You won't be able to connect anymore car, but the mayor should work the 5% for each car you have dispatched now.
i have a dispatched train and was able to buy/connect more cars but the newly purchased cars cant be dispatched until the previous ones have been unloaded

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Sep 01 2012, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlies4ng3ls View Post
Thank you for the update however, I did like being able to see the people hiding decorations is cool but the people being visible made the farms look more real ... anyone else thinking the same way?
They're not being hidden forever, just to do other things on farm and then unhide them again
Old Sep 01 2012, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judi-starr View Post
I am also having this problem x

Rob T
Account Not Linked

Hi everyone, the developers have been informed about the seeds vanishing from the seeds window
Old Sep 01 2012, 09:22 AM

Happy September!! Nice way to start the month. Thanks Devs, for keeping this game enjoyable.

It's good to know that you not only listen to players' suggestions; you also diligently work on any glitches. Thanks to you and thanks to the Mods who do a great job of keeping this forum running smoothly.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Sep 01 2012, 09:39 AM

i have a 2 questions regarding the cattle car ..

1 - when the cattle car gets unloaded, will the animals be placed in storage, in their respective barns or our gift box? if they go to storage, being able to add them to their respective barns from storage would be great since most have trains located on 1 farm and animal barns located on other farms. this would make it easier than having them go to storage and having to remove them from storage, place them on the farm before we can load them into their barns.

2- will we be able to select which animals and how many of them to load up? i need hens and turkeys more then cows and goats so having an option to select /unselect which animals and picking how many of each get loaded up would be great.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Sep 01 2012, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky Vine View Post
GREAT update - thank you, but I have the same issue when seeding
I also have same problem, happends after the update, and have to reload. It sometimes happends the first time I open seeds, but mostly when I have seeded 1 type and going to choose a 2.nd seed type

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Closed Thread