Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 12 2012, 04:10 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daver249 View Post
I have One locomotive Two Small Box Cars and Two small Container cars all on a straight track and can not dispatch this train.. I received update explaining that trains can be dispatched with any size cars.. what is the proplem and what do I need to do to dispatch my train???
Hi there,

It's the Farm Cash cars that can be dispatched. Do you own any of those? Here's the link to the section in the Game Guide which tells you all bout the freight trains......
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 13 2012, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
To put in more digits they would have to make them smaller. Then those who are using a laptop or have eyesight difficulties would complain about it being too small.
Speaking of small numbers - how about numbering the farms in the diamond thingamabob at the top. I keep counting by threes and adding one or two, and still ending up on the wrong farm anyway. Y'all have to make it really simple for us simpletons, ya' know?
Old Sep 13 2012, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
I thought only 1 of each facility will be productive on each farm. Has that changed?
Oh I didnt explain it properly - I didnt mean duplicates on the same farm I meant the second/third etc ones on different farms where Im not worried about what they look like - also the ugly ones.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 13 2012, 04:53 AM

Post Freight trains

On my farm 13 i bought all the train carriages but there wasn't enough room 2 put them all on the track so i made farm 30x30 and moved trains along the bottom BUT still on same farm.... now when i go 2 empty them it says ......THIS TRAIN CAN NOT BE DISPATCHED BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAVE 1DISPATCHED ON YOUR FARM 13..(IF YOU MOVED YR LOCOMOTIVE FROM THESE FARMS,PUT IT BACK 2 UNLOAD THE TRAIN ... i haven't moved trains from farm 13..
Old Sep 13 2012, 09:01 AM

Default For Raul - Dispatched train OK

Hi - I was concerned because I had a funny error message saying I could not dispatch my train when it was already dispatched! Just to report I have just unloaded it with no problems and dispatched it again with no problems. Strangely it still shows that error message but it doesnt prevent me from doing anything so I shall ignore it. Thank-you for helping.

Last edited by maggiel29; Sep 13 2012 at 09:06 AM.
Old Sep 13 2012, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbird View Post
On my farm 13 i bought all the train carriages but there wasn't enough room 2 put them all on the track so i made farm 30x30 and moved trains along the bottom BUT still on same farm.... now when i go 2 empty them it says ......THIS TRAIN CAN NOT BE DISPATCHED BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAVE 1DISPATCHED ON YOUR FARM 13..(IF YOU MOVED YR LOCOMOTIVE FROM THESE FARMS,PUT IT BACK 2 UNLOAD THE TRAIN ... i haven't moved trains from farm 13..
I think the problem may be that you moved it while it was still dispatched -= I was told not to do this with mine - I had the same message. Have you tried actually unloading your train - I was able to unload mine with no problems.

Old Sep 13 2012, 12:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My only 'issue' with this last release .. is when the train comes back and I unload it ,, the animals go straight into storage ...
But we have to put them out on the farm to 'add' them to the building ...
Couldn't it be fixed to be like the gift box you can just add them to their building instead of having to set them out and then add ..
Old Sep 13 2012, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
My only 'issue' with this last release .. is when the train comes back and I unload it ,, the animals go straight into storage ...
But we have to put them out on the farm to 'add' them to the building ...
Couldn't it be fixed to be like the gift box you can just add them to their building instead of having to set them out and then add ..
I think that might cause a problem if you tried to unload more animals than the spare capacity in your animal sheds.

Old Sep 13 2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Hi - I was concerned because I had a funny error message saying I could not dispatch my train when it was already dispatched! Just to report I have just unloaded it with no problems and dispatched it again with no problems. Strangely it still shows that error message but it doesnt prevent me from doing anything so I shall ignore it. Thank-you for helping.
Maggie, I just read your post and remembered I had the same problem as you. I thought I might try something to see if it would help with that funny error message. I unloaded my train then put my engine in storage. Then I put it on my farm 15, put it back in storage and went back to my original train farm to put it back there. I dispatched it, and now when I go to check my train status, there's no error message. When the train first came out, I recalled having it on my farm 15. That must be why it kept that error message. I hope this all makes sense to someone. LOL
Old Sep 13 2012, 03:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I think that might cause a problem if you tried to unload more animals than the spare capacity in your animal sheds.
It would be like the gift box, it will only take out of storage the amount needed to fill the shed (if it was near capacity), otherwise then it would add them all. I was thinking the same thing when I was putting some of the animals on to my farm which doesn't have much room to add animals to put in the sheds.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread