Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2012, 01:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Same here, hard to find what I want to plant. I always plant by my stored amount, now I don't know what that is????
Old Sep 01 2012, 01:27 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandma Suzy Q View Post
Same here, hard to find what I want to plant. I always plant by my stored amount, now I don't know what that is????
Hi there,
The devs have just released a fix, reload your game. It may just take a little time to roll out to everyone if it's not working straight away.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 01 2012, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Where did you place the tool when you bought it? If it was on a farm, click on the tool and choose "add to storage".

If you placed it in storage, click the storage icon and then on "Items" then filer it to "Tools". That will show you which tools are in storage.

Did you get charged the 40 FC for the tool ? If not then the slae may not have gone ahead.
It did charge my FC but I haven't found it. Weird!
Old Sep 01 2012, 01:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by meacara View Post
I am really not pleased with the trains being required for the mayor to help you work others' facilities. This just means the people without the extra money to pay for the trains will essentially not try anymore. I know I won't. I hate being second to begin with, but to be there first and at the end become 8th or worse, where you get virtually NOTHING. That's TERRIBLE, and not good for the game. Just another show of greed. Especially considering the trains barely bring anything of use. We needed animal products, not animals that we can get through any gifting site. Yet they don't even give anything useful with it, as our # of allowed animals in each animal shed has not increased. AWFUL.
The trains are not required to work neighbors facilities, you can still work your neighbors facilities like you always have. The mayor will still work the 50% that he has previously worked, but the extra help that involves the number of boxcars is just a bonus for the ones that has purchased them. There is no greed here you are not forced in any way to purchase any boxcars. Gifting sites is not endorsed by Slashkey they are bringing items that people have asked for, if you don't want or like the boxcars, then you don't have to purchase them.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 01 2012, 01:32 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm loving it, No complaints from me! Have been working my fingers to the bone, doing neighbors facilities.Do you know, , i am a major subject, my family talks about. Mother, Granny and her farms. Don''t bother her, when she is farming !
Old Sep 01 2012, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Hi there,

Then what you'll need to do is contact FT support and explain what has happened. To contact the support staff, with the game loaded, scroll down past the facebook ads, on the right hand side, click on 'Report/Contact This App', select the first option in the window that opens and fill in a support ticket.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Sep 01 2012, 01:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I don't find it anywhere. It is in my toolbox. Can I store from there?
By any chance did you hide everything on your farms when you looked for it, sometime items will hide behind trees or something else, this is just a thought before you contact support if you haven't hidden everything it might be worth a shot.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 01 2012, 01:59 PM

Quote:
I recalculated my FC and I think the purchase did not go thru the first time. I bought it again and placed it in storage. Thanks for your time! I love all the new updates! The Devs are awesome!
Old Sep 01 2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
I recalculated my FC and I think the purchase did not go thru the first time. I bought it again and placed it in storage. Thanks for your time! I love all the new updates! The Devs are awesome!
Great stuff, glad you got it sorted, well done. Thanks for coming back and letting us know

Clickable Help Links:

Old Sep 01 2012, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meacara View Post
I am really not pleased with the trains being required for the mayor to help you work others' facilities. This just means the people without the extra money to pay for the trains will essentially not try anymore. I know I won't. I hate being second to begin with, but to be there first and at the end become 8th or worse, where you get virtually NOTHING. That's TERRIBLE, and not good for the game. Just another show of greed. Especially considering the trains barely bring anything of use. We needed animal products, not animals that we can get through any gifting site. Yet they don't even give anything useful with it, as our # of allowed animals in each animal shed has not increased. AWFUL.
I could not have said it better myself - totally agree with everything.....
Closed Thread