Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 24 2023, 12:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
Some of my neighbor's picture doesn't appear at the bottom with the rest of the neighbor's photos. They have registered on the new site and are playing on it but no photo on what I call the ladder at the bottom next to the chat box. Any thoughts as to why or just a glitch?
Hi KY,
It is because they did not allow Farm Town to collect the information from their Facebook to get the picture from there. In the Accounts tab they can add or change a picture when that is enabled. It is not currently working so they will have to wait.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 24 2023 at 12:33 PM.
Old Jul 24 2023, 12:31 PM

One of my neighbors took me off their neighbor list and they removed me from having them as a neighbor. Problem is, they go back and neighbor me. Is there a way to make it to where I have to approve it? Somehow, they have me back as neighbor and sent me Exports. I am not sure why they are doing this, but I'd like it to stop. They also have sent me angry messages because I don't export to them as often as they want.
Old Jul 24 2023, 12:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
One of my neighbors took me off their neighbor list and they removed me from having them as a neighbor. Problem is, they go back and neighbor me. Is there a way to make it to where I have to approve it? Somehow, they have me back as neighbor and sent me Exports. I am not sure why they are doing this, but I'd like it to stop. They also have sent me angry messages because I don't export to them as often as they want.
Hi Texans,
If it is just changing one way of neighbor link and they re-add you then no you will not get a notification. The only thing you can do is remove yourself from theirs and remove them from your list. That should get you a notification if they try to add you again. If that doesn't work then you can always block them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 24 2023, 12:40 PM

Ok ty. We will watch for it in the future.
Old Jul 24 2023, 12:42 PM

When she did remove me as neighbor, she had me removed at the same time. A day later, she has me as neighbor again without a notification. Even though she is not on my list. So, I'm at their farm on another tab and removed them from having me on their neighbor list. So, how do I block them, so they are not able to re-add me over and over?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Texans,
If it is just changing one way of neighbor link and they re-add you then no you will not get a notification. The only thing you can do is remove yourself from theirs and remove them from your list. That should get you a notification if they try to add you again. If that doesn't work then you can always block them.
Old Jul 24 2023, 12:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
When she did remove me as neighbor, she had me removed at the same time. A day later, she has me as neighbor again without a notification. Even though she is not on my list. So, I'm at their farm on another tab and removed them from having me on their neighbor list. So, how do I block them, so they are not able to re-add me over and over?
Hi Texans,
Information on how is in the Game Guide chapter 7:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662926
Old Jul 24 2023, 12:49 PM

Problem is I don't see their avatar or a current message. Is there another way?
Quote:
Hi Texans,
Information on how is in the Game Guide chapter 7:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662926
Old Jul 24 2023, 01:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Problem is I don't see their avatar or a current message. Is there another way?
Hi Texans,
No there is no other way. If they add you again or send you an ingame message again you can do it then.
Old Jul 24 2023, 01:04 PM

Just sent them a message asking them to please not add me again.

Quote:
Hi Texans,
No there is no other way. If they add you again or send you an ingame message again you can do it then.
Old Jul 24 2023, 06:06 PM

Default Missing profile photos

Hi. I know this isn't a serious problem. A number of my neighbors used to have a profile photo from Facebook and when they logged into Slashkey, they had one also. Now those are missing. On a couple, they tried memcached (the correct one) and it didn't fix it. Any ideas as to why this happened?

I have a number of people who send me train boosts with common names and I can't tell who is who when I want to return them.

I imagine this is part of the severing from Facebook. It just confused me since I KNOW the three in this photo have logged in often on the Slashkey site.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2023-07-24 175016.png (19.5 KB, 1 views)

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors