Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 12 2020, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
Unless we can duplicate it or we have others report this happening it won't help to report it to Support.

If you are allowing them to use your tools then maybe you should let them plow too, so they get some XP which they do not get when just harvesting.
the person harvesting needs crops trees etc but is already highest level...,, i have a new person low level that not have facilities yet plow/plant to help him level up -
have no idea why its doing it, i had these settings in place for months and it just started doing it this week, really weird. hope it goes back to the way i have it set soon, he still level by planting just not as fast as plow and plant

thank you for trying
Old Oct 12 2020, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
the person harvesting needs crops trees etc but is already highest level...,, i have a new person low level that not have facilities yet plow/plant to help him level up -
have no idea why its doing it, i had these settings in place for months and it just started doing it this week, really weird. hope it goes back to the way i have it set soon, he still level by planting just not as fast as plow and plant

thank you for trying
Hi JNelson

As Taz did, I also tried what you said and couldn't reproduce your problem.

You could remove this person as SN, then releoad the farm and set the permissions again to check if they stay the way you chose.

EDITED TO ADD: We had a look at your data and you have 29 SN, that makes me think you have reached your limit for SuperNeighbors. When this happens, settings dont set correctly. Please remove some Superneighbors and check if settings stay.

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 12 2020 at 01:48 PM.
Old Oct 13 2020, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson

As Taz did, I also tried what you said and couldn't reproduce your problem.

You could remove this person as SN, then releoad the farm and set the permissions again to check if they stay the way you chose.

EDITED TO ADD: We had a look at your data and you have 29 SN, that makes me think you have reached your limit for SuperNeighbors. When this happens, settings dont set correctly. Please remove some Superneighbors and check if settings stay.
ah well this might explain what just happened now,, a SN who is only hired for trees flowers and water just harvested and planted -- my fields are a total messs

i was beginning to think my fields were haunted -- i hate to do it but i have to nix some

Last edited by JNelson; Oct 13 2020 at 05:27 PM.
Old Oct 13 2020, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
ah well this might explain what just happened now,, a SN who is only hired for trees flowers and water just harvested and planted -- my fields are a total messs
I'm sorry that happened, you will need to remove some of them and check if the settings for the rest of your SNs stay the way you choose.
If not, then you will have to remove more of them.
Old Oct 14 2020, 10:06 AM

Default Denise Giffen

I am having issues being a super neighbor. I can design flowers on the farm they have me to design on but none of my tools are showing up on that farm ONLY. I can see tools on ALL farms except the one i have the ability to design.
Old Oct 14 2020, 10:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisegiffen@att.net View Post
I am having issues being a super neighbor. I can design flowers on the farm they have me to design on but none of my tools are showing up on that farm ONLY. I can see tools on ALL farms except the one i have the ability to design.
Hi Denise,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about super neighbor as this has nothing to do with the current release.
What tools are you missing that you need to show up?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 14 2020, 10:58 AM

Default Denise Giffen

I can see every tool on all her farms except for one farm the one she has set for me to design .. on that farm i only have the hand and the removal tools. I know i had all the tools on a prior farm i worked on for her and now i have them on every farm she has except for the one I can design for her. Say if i go to to her farm one i get the chain saw when i enter .. but when i go to the one i can design there are flowers to harvest and i can't even do that. I have another super neighbor who has it set for me to use her fuel and it uses mine every time i work her farm and this has been on going for months now.
Old Oct 14 2020, 11:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I can see every tool on all her farms except for one farm the one she has set for me to design .. on that farm i only have the hand and the removal tools. I know i had all the tools on a prior farm i worked on for her and now i have them on every farm she has except for the one I can design for her. Say if i go to to her farm one i get the chain saw when i enter .. but when i go to the one i can design there are flowers to harvest and i can't even do that. I have another super neighbor who has it set for me to use her fuel and it uses mine every time i work her farm and this has been on going for months now.
Hi Denise,
You may need to have the first one remove you as a super neighbor, close and restart farms then set you back as super neighbor and see if that fixes it. How many super neighbors does she have? If she has a lot then that can effect how the settings work. You can only have roughly up to 20 super neighbors. If she has that many or over then it can cause this kind of problem.
For the second one, there are 2 options for letting you use their fuel. They can set it for you to use their fuel first or they can set it for you to use their fuel after you have run out. I suspect they have it set for you to use their fuel after you have run out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 14 2020, 11:11 AM

we tested this last night she removed me and readded me as a super neighbor and it did not change anything . why do i have tools on ALL her farms except this one ? I had the tools a week ago and . I am HER ONLY super neighbor. The second issue about the fuel she has MILLIONS of gallons and she has it set for me to "use her" fuel and it uses mine.
Old Oct 14 2020, 11:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
we tested this last night she removed me and readded me as a super neighbor and it did not change anything . why do i have tools on ALL her farms except this one ? I had the tools a week ago and . I am HER ONLY super neighbor. The second issue about the fuel she has MILLIONS of gallons and she has it set for me to "use her" fuel and it uses mine.
Hi Denise,
As I said there are 2 options for the fuel usage. Have you neighbor check and make sure she has it set to "Let employee use my fuel first" and not set to "Let employee use my fuel last"

EDIT: Have your neighbor you are not getting tools for to check in the Farm Name if she has checked the box for "Disable Super-Neighbor Farming". If she has that is why you can't get the tools.

I am sorry then as I do not have an answer for why you do not have the tools on that farm. The only thing I can suggest is to contact Support about this and let them look into it.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 14 2020 at 04:59 PM.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors