Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 29 2023, 12:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyStella View Post
Do we have a Herbs & Spices facility? I've looked/searched but don't see anything for just herbs and spices. If we don't, could we please have one? For coins? Thank-You!
Hi RubyStella,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Facilities to answer your question.
Yes we have a Spice Factory. It is not for coins, but we do already have one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2023, 01:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the info
Old Jan 30 2023, 06:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Thank you for the info
You're welcome rodkay1

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 30 2023, 08:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Just a query please. My butter factory on farm 21 is showing 75% and not 100%. All products have been started?
Old Jan 30 2023, 08:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Just a query please. My butter factory on farm 21 is showing 75% and not 100%. All products have been started?
Hi rodkay,
Try starting each individual product and see if you are short of something for them.
We do not see data on individual facilities or products in your account.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2023, 09:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Thanks problem fixed. Garlic hadn't been harvested yet. Phew. I thought I was going mad LOL
Old Feb 02 2023, 11:46 AM

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I don't do this very often and don't know how to see an answer.

I have not done facs and facils for more than 12 hopurs, and everything still shows up in pink and won't let me do them. Not understanding why? Should be 8 hours for each individual friend or neighbor.
Old Feb 02 2023, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback Farmer View Post
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I don't do this very often and don't know how to see an answer.

I have not done facs and facils for more than 12 hopurs, and everything still shows up in pink and won't let me do them. Not understanding why? Should be 8 hours for each individual friend or neighbor.
Hi Comeback Farmer

No, it is not for individual farmers. You need to not work any facility for 8 hours.

For example, if you work the last facility/service at 11:00 PM then you should be able to rework the same facilities again at 07:00 AM
You have to not work any facility from 11:00 PM to 07:00AM

That is only an example, but if you start working again let say at 06:59 AM then all times reset to 8 hours again and all posts will show in pink.

The best way to know if you can or cannot rework facilities is by loading your own farms before starting working.
Then click in your yellow tool box and then click in the time icon, the clock.

Click in Gamewide button and see the options for Rework Facilities and Rework Service facilities.
If those options show a green check mark, then you can start working them.
If those options show a time, then you need to wait that time if you want to rework those facilities.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 02 2023 at 12:07 PM.
Old Feb 02 2023, 04:08 PM

Isn't that a little unfair though, that if you work one facility, you shut down everything else for another 8 hours? It seems as though the last couple of days it has been worse and I can barely work anyone's stuff.
Old Feb 02 2023, 04:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback Farmer View Post
Isn't that a little unfair though, that if you work one facility, you shut down everything else for another 8 hours? It seems as though the last couple of days it has been worse and I can barely work anyone's stuff.
Hi Comeback Farmer,
It has been this way for a long time and no it isn't unfair. It is not quite like you say. If you wait the 8 hours, like over night while you sleep then you can work all facility posts again. That 8 hours starts after you have worked the last one. It means you can work them once but even if they post again you will not be able to work them a 2nd time without waiting again the 8 hours with no work.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending