Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 30 2021, 07:58 AM

Tiger, thank you so very much for always going above and beyond. Your help and knowledge is greatly appreciated.
Old Dec 30 2021, 08:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Tiger, thank you so very much for always going above and beyond. Your help and knowledge is greatly appreciated.
You're very welcome Early Girl! We apologise for the inconvenience caused by this and hope it can be fixed very soon.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 31 2021, 07:19 AM

Default Facilities

Hi
100002281961684 user number
I need to make a windshield. When I click on that step it doesn't tell me which facility I need. I guess I don't own it as it doesn't open. It used to tell me, but now I have to figure it out. Thanks
Old Dec 31 2021, 08:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbl456 View Post
Hi
100002281961684 user number
I need to make a windshield. When I click on that step it doesn't tell me which facility I need. I guess I don't own it as it doesn't open. It used to tell me, but now I have to figure it out. Thanks
Hi cbl456,

I have moved your post to the thread about Quests.

Windshield is produced in the Car Parts Factory which you do not own yet.

We are aware that the mouseovers on the last step of quests are no longer showing up once you have completed all the previous steps. That has been sent off to the developers to fix, but please remember it is the holidays so we may need to wait a while.

In the meantime while everyone waits for this to be fixed, there's a few things you can do yourself to find out where a product is produced or loaded:
  • Moving forwards before you complete the previous steps you could mouseover the last step to see where that product is made or loaded and make a note of it.

• Each quest tells you at the top of the window what product you are making or loading for your quest. When you know what that product is you can check your storage for that item and click on the question mark on that product to find where it's made or loaded.

• If you don't have any of that product in storage you can also use the Game Guide Chapter 27 to look for where it's made or stocked. Here's the link to that chapter:
    http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644326

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 31 2021, 04:30 PM

Several times now I have gotten to the next to the last or the last step in a quest and it will not let me complete one of the those steps. I have duble checked each time and I DO have the needed facility to complete the quests but the game will not let me. This has caused me to loose FC more than once cause it throws off the number of completed quests by a day or so and some of my quests expired becausse I didn't complete the needed amount in time limit due to NOT BE ABLE to finish certain quests. Has anyone else reported this issue and will it be fixed soon ? Other neighbors are completing quests and getting their FC so I don't know why I can't complete some of my quests due to the game NOT letting me do so.
Old Dec 31 2021, 04:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
Several times now I have gotten to the next to the last or the last step in a quest and it will not let me complete one of the those steps. I have duble checked each time and I DO have the needed facility to complete the quests but the game will not let me. This has caused me to loose FC more than once cause it throws off the number of completed quests by a day or so and some of my quests expired becausse I didn't complete the needed amount in time limit due to NOT BE ABLE to finish certain quests. Has anyone else reported this issue and will it be fixed soon ? Other neighbors are completing quests and getting their FC so I don't know why I can't complete some of my quests due to the game NOT letting me do so.
Hi Mo,
Without specific and timely posts about individual quests when you are having the problem we have no way to check any of this for you. No we have not had any posts for quests not being able to be completed except for those who do not own the facility needed.
What happens when you try to start the steps? Does the facility not open when you click on the open? That means you do not own the facility. Does it not load when you click to start the step in the facility? In that case that facility is full at the time you tried. Does the facility tell you that you need 1 more of something to start the product? That you would need to see if you have the item in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2021, 05:19 PM

Default Unable to complete Quests

Taz,

There is quest right now that i am currently to complete. It needs the Bridal Shop facility. When I hover over to open to add the needed centerpieces the 'open' button does not darken and I cannot click it.

I have 2 Bridal Shops AND I have 12 centerpieces in my storage.

But looking bacck after your relpy I see I need 15 centerpieces.

Thanks for the info. i will pay attention to the ingredients needed more closely in the future.

Best Regards,
mo5486
Old Dec 31 2021, 05:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
Taz,

There is quest right now that i am currently to complete. It needs the Bridal Shop facility. When I hover over to open to add the needed centerpieces the 'open' button does not darken and I cannot click it.

I have 2 Bridal Shops AND I have 12 centerpieces in my storage.

But looking bacck after your relpy I see I need 15 centerpieces.

Thanks for the info. i will pay attention to the ingredients needed more closely in the future.

Best Regards,
mo5486
Hi Mo,
I also see only 2 of 5 steps completed fot that quest, so you still need to create them in the Wedding Supplies Factory which I do see any in your data as owned.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 05 2022, 02:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

is there a way to delete quests you cant do mcause you havent got the facilities it wants

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 05 2022, 02:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitteness View Post
is there a way to delete quests you cant do mcause you havent got the facilities it wants
Hi kitteness,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about quests. Please do not post problems and questions in the Suggestion section as that is only for making suggestions to improve the game.
I am sorry, but there isn't any way to delete quests. You have to wait until the time expires for them.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline