Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

[quote=Taz D;6475766]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post
Hi Spoiler,
You can find all the information about the quests in the Game Guide chapter about quests. Please read that and it will answer your questions.
What you just said is correct.
I read it several times and it wasn't clear to me on the points Ii asked here, that's why I asked here.

guess I'll know for sure at 10:43 tomorrow.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 22 2021, 03:51 PM
Senior Moderator

[quote=spoiler1041;6475770]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post

I read it several times and it wasn't clear to me on the points Ii asked here, that's why I asked here.

guess I'll know for sure at 10:43 tomorrow.
Hi Spoiler,
It just takes time to figure it all out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 23 2021, 03:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Level:
XP:

[quote=marymarcel;6475758]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post

As I told you before, the new week (7 days) starts as soon as you collect your farmcash.

You have 7 days to complete 8 quests to get 2 cash or 3 quests to get 1 cash.

When you complete the first quest for that week, the quest will be good for exactly 7 days to the second or it will drop off the chart. It is up to you when you complete that first quest.
Also, when you collect your cash the quests you completed for that week will not count for the next week.

I tried to explain you how to work quests in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6474830
10:43 came and went and all quests were still available just as you kinda explained.

quest 9 was a short one that would have been done before 10:43 but I left it just to be sure you were right.

thanks for the help/tip.

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 23 2021, 04:06 PM

I have noticed recently several instances of quests being finished when I SPECIFICALLY unchecked the last step so they would NOT finish and I could hold them for the following week!
Old Dec 23 2021, 04:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I have noticed recently several instances of quests being finished when I SPECIFICALLY unchecked the last step so they would NOT finish and I could hold them for the following week!
Hi John,
This can happen when we have a release as some things get changed. Also some products are used in multiple facilities and those are usually tied together so if you uncheck in one it is supposed to uncheck in others.
We would have to know specifically what products you are having ths problem with to be able to test.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 24 2021, 12:39 PM

I have recently had an issue with harvesting crops with Quests. It used to be I'd open the Quest, and harvest all needed, then open the quest again and all would be checked. Now? I am noticing, particularly the 12 hour crops, are not "checked" when I reopen the quest. So I have to replant and wait 12 hours or to the next day depending on when the quest is started. It is particularly troublesome when the crop it does not count is a 1-4 day crop. I have had that occur as well. Have to replant and wait all over again. Do we have to do crops ONE at a time like facility items? Never had to do that before.
But it is working fine with trees. Can harvest all trees or logs and reopen the Quest and all will be checked.
The issue is happening on both of my accounts I manage.
Has there been a change I don't know about or is this a glitch?
Old Dec 24 2021, 12:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I have recently had an issue with harvesting crops with Quests. It used to be I'd open the Quest, and harvest all needed, then open the quest again and all would be checked. Now? I am noticing, particularly the 12 hour crops, are not "checked" when I reopen the quest. So I have to replant and wait 12 hours or to the next day depending on when the quest is started. It is particularly troublesome when the crop it does not count is a 1-4 day crop. I have had that occur as well. Have to replant and wait all over again. Do we have to do crops ONE at a time like facility items? Never had to do that before.
But it is working fine with trees. Can harvest all trees or logs and reopen the Quest and all will be checked.
The issue is happening on both of my accounts I manage.
Has there been a change I don't know about or is this a glitch?
Hi Riap,
It would be better to do only the amount you need for the quest at that time. That way if it doesn't work you can clear your memcache and then try again.

We have not been able to duplicate this with any specific crop, so why it is happening I am not sure.
Old Dec 24 2021, 01:10 PM

I will clear the memcache on both accts and see what happns. I do plant a 9 plot section for each crop so will try what you suggest after cleaning the memcache. Thank you. It probably is a glitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
It would be better to do only the amount you need for the quest at that time. That way if it doesn't work you can clear your memcache and then try again.

We have not been able to duplicate this with any specific crop, so why it is happening I am not sure.
Old Dec 24 2021, 04:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Level:
XP:
Default Won't pay farm cash for 8 quests!

I completed 8 quests. It says so and there is a list of the 8 quests that I completed. But won't pay the farm cash! This is 2nd time this has happened to me. I can't find a way to copy and paste to record it here.

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 24 2021, 04:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Histotech View Post
I completed 8 quests. It says so and there is a list of the 8 quests that I completed. But won't pay the farm cash! This is 2nd time this has happened to me. I can't find a way to copy and paste to record it here.
Hi Histotech,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.
You collected for quests on the 21st and co-op quests on the 23rd. Which quests re you talking about?

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 24 2021 at 04:49 PM.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline