Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 22 2020, 10:29 PM

Default quests

Since I do not have any active neighbors any longer..I had to quit a while back, I restarted playing now about 7 months ago or longer, anyway, I am doing the quest. My issue is: How come my amount of the quests I've completed keeps lessening? I had 5 earlier and I came back and had 4. This has been going on for awhile now. I thought you had a week to complete so many quests for the 2 farm cash? Please let me know asap. Also, how do I acquire friends to completely play farmtown? People I have as friends on facebook do not want to play this game any longer. Thank you very much. This is a great game and I've missed it so much. I'm glad to be back.
Old Oct 22 2020, 10:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talerdasangel View Post
Since I do not have any active neighbors any longer..I had to quit a while back, I restarted playing now about 7 months ago or longer, anyway, I am doing the quest. My issue is: How come my amount of the quests I've completed keeps lessening? I had 5 earlier and I came back and had 4. This has been going on for awhile now. I thought you had a week to complete so many quests for the 2 farm cash? Please let me know asap. Also, how do I acquire friends to completely play farmtown? People I have as friends on facebook do not want to play this game any longer. Thank you very much. This is a great game and I've missed it so much. I'm glad to be back.
Hi Talerdasangel,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests as we try to keep all posts organized by subject to make it easier for everyone to find them.

Your quests, once the last step is completed only last for 7 days exactly to the second on the chart. You can find all the information on quests in the Game Guide chapter 28 on quests:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690

For getting neighbors you can check out the special thread we have in the Social section titled Facebook Neighbor Requests. You can post in it if you want to get others to ask to be your neighbor. Please read the first postof that thread to see what to include in your post and what else you need to do. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 04 2020, 02:19 PM

MY quest page is stuck no new ones are showing and I am trying to earn farm cash and I did clean it.
Old Nov 04 2020, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
MY quest page is stuck no new ones are showing and I am trying to earn farm cash and I did clean it.
Hi loudnsassymommaCollar

According to your data, you have 5 quests completed but you have not get the coins for them.

Please get the coins so other quest can be open.
Old Nov 04 2020, 05:35 PM

But I wanted farm cash how come I can't get cash instead of coins?
Old Nov 04 2020, 05:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
But I wanted farm cash how come I can't get cash instead of coins?
Hi loadandsassymommaCollar,
You get the coins for each quest you complete whether you get the farm cash or not. You have to collect the coins for each quest when completed to get the quests to then go on the chart for the farm cash. By collecting the coins then the quest is added to the chart at the date and time that the last step of the quest is completed. By doing that then you open up a spot to start a new quest.
You can find all the information on how the quests work in the Game Guide chapter 28 about quests:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 08 2020, 06:42 AM

I am having a small problem. I have a regular quest to produce Tourtiere in the Canadian Restaurant. I have started the last step and it is a 3 hour to completion. It is showing 64 hours to complete. I have cleared the memcash and closed and reopened the game but it is still showing 64 hours. I am not in a panic mode as I have the time before collecting the farm cash. Thanks for looking into this.
Old Nov 08 2020, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
I am having a small problem. I have a regular quest to produce Tourtiere in the Canadian Restaurant. I have started the last step and it is a 3 hour to completion. It is showing 64 hours to complete. I have cleared the memcash and closed and reopened the game but it is still showing 64 hours. I am not in a panic mode as I have the time before collecting the farm cash. Thanks for looking into this.
Hi L.A.Bob

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

This is an issue with the Tourtiere in the Canadian Restaurant, but the developers couldnt reproduce it.

Please report this to Support. As they are having problems with receiving and replying please contact them the following way:
  • Open your email and create a new message. In your message you state your issue, what you have tried to resolve it and also add your farm link so that your data can be checked if needed.

• If you need instructions on how to get your farm link you will find them by clicking on this link: Farm Link and Start Date When you have your link you paste it into your message.

• The email address to send your message to is: support@slashkey.com When you have composed your message you can send it and wait for the reply.

• When support reply to you they will be sending you an email from a gmail account with farmtown in the email address similar to this farmtown..@gmail.com
    We are not including the full address as we don't want that address to be used unless support tell you to send a message to that address.

• If you need to reply to any message support send to you using the gmail address then you reply to the message sent to you.
Old Nov 10 2020, 02:05 PM

Exclamation Problem with Facilities in Quests

On the last step of my quests where you load the product into the facility, it appears to load and count down to being done but when I go back to check on the progress it shows not ever having loaded. I hope I'm explaining this clearly. Help!
Old Nov 10 2020, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck Farm View Post
On the last step of my quests where you load the product into the facility, it appears to load and count down to being done but when I go back to check on the progress it shows not ever having loaded. I hope I'm explaining this clearly. Help!
Hi Starstruck Farm

I moved your post to the thread about Quest in the Help & Support section.

Which quest are you having problems with?

Please check if the facility where you are trying to load the product is fully loaded. If it is, you have to wait to finish at least a batch to be able to load the product for your quest.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline