Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 02 2022, 05:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1to View Post
there is only 1 neighbor that their help does show up - all the others is says they help but nothing shows that they help - and i know the bottom where it says "so and so" helped are current (meaning the most recent helpers show at the top and not days or weeks old) but only the one person has only shows both at the bottom that they helped and within the co-op quests themselves for some time now
Hi iam1to,

The games activity panel beneath the game screen with the yellow background is limited to how much information it can show at any one time and then the filters at the bottom will only filter to show you what it can see of those that are showing there at that particular time.

For example if you had accepted a lot of gifts, a lot of friends helped you with facilities then those will likely use up quite a bit of what shows in there and so the older activities will no longer be showing up as it can't list all of them.

For quests the best time to check if they are showing up is just after you have gone through your neighbours to buy from them. If you then reload the game before doing anything else you should see who you bought from listed.

For any help notes you placed on a quest ideally you would need to check soon after they had helped you and then you should see that when you reload.

Any older help given from friends gets replaced by newer activities when you reload the game as that updates the activity panel.

I have just checked mine for who I bought from and who helped me with quests and they are all showing up fine for me.

Old Jul 15 2022, 06:11 PM

I just claimed my Farm Cash for completed coop quests. This morning it said I had accumulated 13 quests but I still had several hours left before I could claim the FC.
In the meantime I started another one but was unable to complete it.
Since, it said I already had 13, I expected to receive TWO FC but when I came back to claim my FC, now it said I only had 1 FC and only 12 quests!!!
What's up with that? I feel like I've been cheated. Please look into it. Thanks.
Old Jul 15 2022, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
I just claimed my Farm Cash for completed coop quests. This morning it said I had accumulated 13 quests but I still had several hours left before I could claim the FC.
In the meantime I started another one but was unable to complete it.
Since, it said I already had 13, I expected to receive TWO FC but when I came back to claim my FC, now it said I only had 1 FC and only 12 quests!!!
What's up with that? I feel like I've been cheated. Please look into it. Thanks.
Hi KoalaBear

I moved your post to the thread about Cooperative Quests.

First of all, quests are only good for 7 days to the second.

Saying that, last week you got 2 farm cash at 14:36 eastern time.

Then you completed your first quest for this week at 18:36 eastern time.

Today you got 1 farm cash at 19:03 eastern time, so at that moment the first quest had already dropped off the chart as for it, 7 days had past.
Old Jul 15 2022, 07:06 PM

Your answer explains nothing. Between the first completed quest for this 7 days, and the end of the 7 days "to the second", the screen said I had completed 13 quests during that 7 days. WHY did it drop back to 12 when I came to claim my FC?????
Old Jul 15 2022, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Your answer explains nothing. Between the first completed quest for this 7 days, and the end of the 7 days "to the second", the screen said I had completed 13 quests during that 7 days. WHY did it drop back to 12 when I came to claim my FC?????
Hi KoalaBear

Because when you checked for the first time, the button had not turned blue as 7 days had not past and you had 13 quests completed.

The collect cash button turned blue at 14:36 same as the last week, but you entered the game at 19:03. At 18:36 the first quest had dropped off the chart as 7 days had already past for it.

We always suggest to not complete the first quest for the new week till the next day so you have enough time in case you are not able to get the game on time.
Old Jul 15 2022, 07:17 PM

Are you saying that I cannot trust this screen? (See attached pic with red circle around "total"). IT SAID 13 until I went to claim my FC!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (88.0 KB, 3 views)
Old Jul 15 2022, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Are you saying that I cannot trust this screen? (See attached pic with red circle around "total"). IT SAID 13 until I went to claim my FC!
Please read the post just above your last one.
Old Jul 15 2022, 07:19 PM

Angry

SERIOUSLY???? So I have to park myself in front of the computer at the exact time (even if I don't know what it is) to make sure that I can claim what IT SAYS I have???? This game just get dumber and dumber. What a friggin waste of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi KoalaBear

Because when you checked for the first time, the button had not turned blue as 7 days had not past and you had 13 quests completed.

The collect cash button turned blue at 14:36 same as the last week, but you entered the game at 19:03. At 18:36 the first quest had dropped off the chart as 7 days had already past for it.

We always suggest to not complete the first quest for the new week till the next day so you have enough time in case you are not able to get the game on time.
Old Jul 15 2022, 07:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
SERIOUSLY???? So I have to park myself in front of the computer at the exact time (even if I don't know what it is) to make sure that I can claim what IT SAYS I have???? This game just get dumber and dumber. What a friggin waste of time.
Hi Koalabear,
The table at the bottom of the page can only show you the number of quests you have currently good for collecting your FC. I am sure that when you went to collect that it had changed to 12 from 13 as your first quest had dropped off a half hour before you tried to collect.
Please note that each quest is only good on the chart for 7 days to the second from the time the last step is completed of that quest. That first quest was completed at 18:36 7 days before the day you went to collect your FC.
This is why we suggest to not complete the last step of quest you are holding for the next week until 1 day after you have collected. That way you have a buffer of time if you do not get back to collect at the end of the week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2022, 07:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that there are problems with working facilities as well as starting/loading batches using some methods which can affect the NCC and Quests.

For full details please click on this link to be taken to the post in the known issues section of the forum:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658530

The developers and support are aware of the problems. We apologize for the inconveniences caused and again ask you to try to be patient while we wait for this to be resolved.

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, help notes