Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #121  
Old Jul 02 2022, 12:36 PM
bbarksda bbarksda is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 10 2018
Posts: 80
Default Leghorn Hens

I purchased about 200 leghorns and cannot move them from storage to my super chicken coop.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old Jul 02 2022, 12:38 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 18,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
I purchased about 200 leghorns and cannot move them from storage to my super chicken coop.
Hi Bbarksda,
Which farm is the coop on?
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old Jul 02 2022, 12:45 PM
bbarksda bbarksda is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 10 2018
Posts: 80
Default Leghorns

Thanks Taz D. I figured out the problem. I added them to storage from the farm and should have added them to the Chicken Coup from farm instead. Another question, are there still problems with gifts because of Facebook?
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old Jul 02 2022, 12:48 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 18,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Thanks Taz D. I figured out the problem. I added them to storage from the farm and should have added them to the Chicken Coup from farm instead. Another question, are there still problems with gifts because of Facebook?
Hi Bbarksda,
Yes any FC animal has to go directly from farm to shed. You can not add them in bulk from storage.
If you are talking about the being able to send gifts and train boosts as some have had where they don't get the list of neighbors then yes it is still waiting for Facebook to get it corrected as far as we know.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old Jul 03 2022, 10:23 AM
MickeyMad MickeyMad is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 29 2011
Posts: 17
Default How many animals?

I was wondering if someone could tell me how many of each animal you can have in your sheds? I have looked on the farm guide but cannot find anything about that. Thank you for the help.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old Jul 03 2022, 10:27 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 18,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMad View Post
I was wondering if someone could tell me how many of each animal you can have in your sheds? I have looked on the farm guide but cannot find anything about that. Thank you for the help.
Hi MickeyMad,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Animals.
In the regular sheds you can have 250 of each animal. In the Super sheds you can have 500 of each animal.
You can find this information in the Game Guide chapter 12 about animals:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314886
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old Jul 20 2022, 03:50 PM
skouse skouse is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 18 2010
Posts: 5
Default Horses

Is there no way to stop the horses from multiplying ??

I have two stables -- both FULL

and there are over 6,000 horses in my storage !!!

It is VERY time consuming to individually 'use' each horse and put it on a farm so I can sell it.

and --- I was doing that ... to try to reduce the thousands of horses in my storage --- and TWO horses got STUCK on my Maui Meadow farm !!

I do not want them there !! and I am now leery of moving more horses to any farm - just so I can sell them .... Please !! I am overwhelmed by horses!
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old Jul 20 2022, 03:57 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 18,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skouse View Post
Is there no way to stop the horses from multiplying ??

I have two stables -- both FULL

and there are over 6,000 horses in my storage !!!

It is VERY time consuming to individually 'use' each horse and put it on a farm so I can sell it.

and --- I was doing that ... to try to reduce the thousands of horses in my storage --- and TWO horses got STUCK on my Maui Meadow farm !!

I do not want them there !! and I am now leery of moving more horses to any farm - just so I can sell them .... Please !! I am overwhelmed by horses!
Hi skouse,
I moved your post to the thread about animals. You are getting the animals from your neighbors trains that have the when they have the long cattle car on their train and you boost it for them. There isn't any way to stop it.
The only thing you can do with the extra animals if you don't need them is to sell them in the trade market.
You can sell them all at once, by clicking on the tab for Item storage, then set filter to animals when you have your storage open the market for selling.
The 2 stuck on your farm we can highlight, so you should be able to place them back in your storage.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 20 2022 at 04:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old Aug 04 2022, 04:35 PM
zookeeperkaren zookeeperkaren is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 08 2010
Posts: 10
Default livestock missing

hi,thanks for helping me.. now I cant find my Pigs .. i am getting them from gifts from other neighbors but they dont appear in my storage.. darn it
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old Aug 04 2022, 04:41 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 13,113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookeeperkaren View Post
hi,thanks for helping me.. now I cant find my Pigs .. i am getting them from gifts from other neighbors but they dont appear in my storage.. darn it
Hi zookeeperkaren

I moved your post to the thread about Animals.

If you are on a farm where you have a pigsty, then when you store the pigs from the gift box, they are sent to the pigsty ,if it has space, not to storage.

It is the same with any other animal you try to store from the gift box if you are on a farm with the correct animal shed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15 AM.