Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 27 2021, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonshyne View Post
Hi, I've been having a problem w/the last 2 quest lines. The last group, it suddenly completed all of my quests that had only 1 task left. I thought maybe it was a farm cache problem so I cleared that, but it just happened again. I like to save up my quests w/only 1 task left and then when I have about 3 or so, I'll complete them so that it's not so stressful getting 8 when I get large orders. Does anybody know why these are completing w/o me doing anything? An example is I currently have (or had) loading 1 bottle vaccinator, 2 coin sorters, and 1 copper flower vase. I had the vaccinator mostly done w/only the last task to go and was saving that until I have about 3 or so quests to finish. When I looked at it this morning, it was good and still waiting. When I just now looked at it, it was completed even though I didn't touch it. I still had 2 quests that are empty until tomorrow. I have 3 now since the game finished the one. Is there a new time limit on these aside from the 7 day one? Thanks!
Hi Sonshyne

To keep a quest you have to uncheck the last step so it is not started and completed when you fill your facilities.

If the last step for the bottle vaccinator was not unchecked and you filled your facilities then that is why it was completed.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline